chapter 5- Sorry

~Landon~

It was the next morning and everyone was still asleep. Luke was on the couch and chase was asleep with Vee on her bed. I walked over to chase and shook him awake. "Hey bud you have to get up for the test" I whispered. He woke up straight away and smiled. "Morning" he said getting a chuckle from me. We both laughed when we realized he couldn't move.

He had his arm around Vee and Vee was asleep with her head on his chest. I slowly picked up Vee's head and let chase slide out. "Jerks" Vee said half asleep. "Sorry Vee" chase laughed. I guess we laughed a little to loud because Luke woke up. "Will you guys shut up" he laughed. Like stood up and stretched. Before anything else could be said the doctor walked in.

He woke up one grouchy Venus for a few checkup things. Everytime the doctor looked away Venus made the worst faces. I walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "I get your grouchy but keep up those faces up and your grounded" I said not even phasing her. She looked over at me and gave me a dirty look "Whatever" we said. I stood up and asked the doctor why she was so grouchy. "Well it could be from her new meds, she will be on them soon" the doctor said.

Venus was OK after she ate and was playing a game on Luke's phone. The doctor just took chase for some test. Chase looked nervous but he's strong and brave, he'll be fine. I sit on the couch and call my work and the kids school. Luke and chase are returning tomorrow and Venus is going back the day after. As for work I'm using my vacation days to stay home three more days.

While chase was doing his test we got discharge papers for Vee. Luke handed her the gray back pack with clothes to change in to. I helped into the bathroom and made sure she was OK before I walked out. Luke and I folded our blankets and put them back in out bags. That's when chase walk in, pretty upset.

~Chase~
I walked down the hall with the doctor and into all all white room with a weird tube like thing in the center. They mage me wear a hospital gown and lay on a thing. I stayed inside the tube thing for about 10 minutes before they let me out. Next they walked me into another all white room that had a table and two chair, one on each side.

"Sit" the doctor said sternly reminding me of Landon. I walked over to the table and sat down. The doctor walked over and sat across the table with a note pad.

"Why did you lash out at Venus?" The doctor asked.

"I don't know" I shook my head.

"Did you mean everything you said to her?" He asked

"Most of it" I shook my head and looked guilty. I did mean most of it except the last part.

"Are you angry at her because she was in the car with your mother?" He asked again.

"No, it wasn't her fault." I said. Yeah Venus was with my mom Venus was the reason they were ever in the car but nothing could have stopped it.

"Last question, why did you lash out at Venus?" He asked again making me mad.

"I already said I don't know!" I shouted. Realizing I was freaking out again.
"I'm sorry" I said sitting back down.

The doctor wrote something down before walking me back to the room

~Venus~

Landon helped me to the bathroom since I was dizzy. I opened my bag and pulled out black legging and a plain gray shirt. Along with some slippers, they were black. I sat on the seat as I got dressed and finished with my slippers. I didn't want to bug Landon so I tried to get up by myself. I used all my strength to push off the seat and stand up only to get dizzy. I made it the wall across from the toilet that was about two feet away. I slide down the wall and closed my eyes waiting. For the room to stop spinning.

"Venus!" I heard Landon shout. I looked up to see my spinning brother. "Oh my god Vee are you okay" he asked helping me up. "I didn't want to bug you so I tried getting on my own." I said sounding tired. "It's okay" he said helping over to the gray couch. Chase was already sitting there looking upset. I ignored it for now Luke an chase grabbed our bags while Landon helped me to the car. We walked down hall that were spinning.

We finally made it to the car. Luke sat in back with me and chase sat up front with Landon. As we drove home I started to fall asleep. I felt someone lean me against their shoulder then let darkness consume me..

Hope your enjoying the Story

Vote and comment