Part 1: Chapter 1: Before the Backstreet Boys

On April 14th 1980 at 10 am. I was born, I was 6 lbs and 11 oz, I have blue eyes, mousy brown hair and beautiful red lips. My mother's name is Julia Mary Littrell Claus and my father's name is Jonathan Zane Claus. They both named me Jessica Mary Littrell Richardson Claus. Weeks went by when my mom and my dad got to take me home, my mom called Kevin's family and Brian's family to come over to see me for the first time. When both families came over I got to open my eyes for the first time to see Brian and Kevin. As months went by as it turned into a year I had my very first birthday when Brian, Kevin and the whole family brought me gifts to celebrate my birthday. 4 years later, I went to my very first elementary school at Stonewall elementary school until I was in my 5th grade. I attended to Tates Creek high school at the age of 11 with my cousin Brian Littrell because I went to every middle school and I would get bullied so my mom and dad thought maybe I should skip middle school and go to a high school with my cousin Brian. On August 26 1991, my uncle Jerald passed away from cancer. He wasn't doing really good my other cousin Kevin was in Orlando FL working at Walt Disney World and he heard about his dad having cancer. I went to visit my Aunt and my two older cousins until we went to the funnel and Kevin came along, it was hard for my whole family.

Two years later on April 19th 1993, I am 13 years old and I am at school in Art class until I hear my name and Brian's name on the speaker telling us that we both have a phone call from someone. Brian waited for me outside of Art class and I walked out of my class and walked with Brian.

"Who do you think is calling us, Brian?" I asked

"I don't know cuz, but it looks like we will have to find out who it is, right" Brian answered

"Right" I answered while we're both walking to the office. At the office, the office lady waited for us and gave us the phone.

"You both have a phone call," said the office lady

"Okay thank you" Both of us replied. Brian picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello" Brian replied

"Hello, who is this?" I asked

"Hey Brian, Jess, my cousins, how are you both?" a voice from the phone said

"Kevin is that you?" Brian asked

"Yeah it's me" Kevin replied

"Why are you calling us Kev?" I asked Kevin

"Well, you see there is something that I have to tell you guys," Kevin answered

"Well, can you tell us when Jess and I get home from school it's nearly 3:05 pm and we are about to get out of school" Brian replied

"Oh sorry I didn't realize that you both are still in school I'll call you guys back when you are at home" Kevin replied

"Thank you Kev bye" Brian and I replied and hanged up and the bell goes for the end of a long day we both walked home.

It's 3:45 pm when Brian and I got to Brian's place and we got a phone call from Kevin. Brian picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey Brian, hey Jess, how's school?" Kevin asked us

"School was good" Brian answered

"That's good to hear" Kevin replied

"Thanks, Kev" Brian replied

"Kevin is there something you want to tell us?" I asked Kevin

"Oh yeah that's right" Kevin answered

"Well, there is a group here in Orlando called the Backstreet Boys working with Lou Pearlman for a $75 contract. I was wondering if you both want to join the Backstreet Boys?" Kevin asked. Kevin explains everything to Brian and me about the Backstreet Boys and what they do.

"Brian, what do you think?" I asked Brian.

"We should do it, Jess, I mean you are an amazing singer" Brian replied

"Thanks, Brian" I answered and smiled

"Jess and I are in, when do we leave to Orlando?" Brian asked

"You'll leave at 5 pm today and you'll be here tomorrow at the industrial property for lease warehouse," Kevin replied

Kevin gave Brian and I the address to the industrial property for lease warehouse in Orlando FL. Brian and I have been talking to Kevin for about half an hour and we both said bye to him and hang up to get our stuff packed to go to the airport.