"I think that you might be jealous of Marinette and I's relationship..." I confess, studying her reaction to my words.

It's the only reasonable explanation as to why she keeps asking me about her, after all.

"What? No I'm not!" she splutters, disbelievingly.

"Yeah, you are! I can see it! You don't have to be embarrassed about that, I understand."

"Well I'm not embarrassed because I'm not jealous!"

"Just admit it! You are!"

"No I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"Seriously! Ugh, I'm really not! You don't even have a relationship with Marinette anyway so why would I be jealous?!" she yells, and it's a good job we're in an empty park right now, otherwise we'd have people crowding all around us with how much of a scene we're making.

I feel my eyebrows furrow. How would she know whether I have a relationship with Marinette?

"Yes I do? Plus, last time I checked, you're not Marinette so you can't tell me that we don't have a relationship!" I argue back. How can she have such a nerve to tell me about my relationship? I thought she was better than that.

I watch as she looks to be in a mental conflict with herself, before closing her eyes and sighing.

"I can't do this anymore," she mutters to herself, hanging her head down.

What?

"What do you me-"

"Cat Noir, we've known each other for a long time now and everything's been going great. But I think the fact that our identities are hidden from one another is damaging our relationship..."

"What are you-"

"I can't go on being your superhero partner and hiding who I truly am from you. It's killing me inside, and it's killing our friendship-relationship, whatever you want to call it. So I-I can't believe I'm going to do this but I-I'm ready to reveal to you my real identity."

Shock fills me to the core and I feel like I can't move. Ladybug wants to reveal her identity to me? I could never predict that this day would come. She's way too stubborn to even talk about the subject of her 'other half' usually.

"Are you sure? You really don't have to-"

"Yes, I do," she smiles sadly. "My Kwami has actually been telling me that this wouldn't be a bad idea. And for some strange reason, I value maintaining our friendship so much more than keeping my secret."

I feel tears build up in the corners of my eyes. She really feels that way? "Well if you're revealing yourself today then I promise to reveal my true identity today as well...After you of course," I sheepishly declare, trying to hide my smile.

Ladybug laughs lightly and nervously, her voice shaking. "So I guess this is it," she breathes in heavily.

This is it.

This is the moment where I find out who the person I've loved for so long really is.

Am I ready?

Well, whether I'm ready or not, I'm finding out now.

"...Spots off."

A bright light flashes over her body, gradually transforming her back into her civilian self.

I nervously glance up at her, and as soon as I do, my heart begins to beat faster than it ever has before.

And that's the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

----------

A/N:

Ohhhh my goshhhh please don't hate meeeee 😂😂

Alsooo I'm so sorry about how short this chapter is but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! A whole chapter of Ladynoir for all you Ladynoir fans and a reveal on Ladybug's part.

Don't worry if you were expecting a big reaction; all of that will happen in chapters to come!

I'll see you all next time :D

PS - Have any of you seen episode 1 and 2 of season 2? What did you think of it? I definitely loved it so much that I died 😂😂😂

-Belle