Take It All Out..

Start from the beginning

Okay I probably wasn't the most clever person ever by making this so late.. he helped me alot..

- D-Demi??...

I looked up and saw him laughing with something in his hand

A bra..

I grabbed it quickly - That's not for you

He laughed and picked it up again tying it in my head - It looks great on you

I couldn't not laugh.. I stood up and walked to his closet

When I turned around he laughed loudly. I putted boxers in hos head.

- Do I look fabulous?

- Completely!!

We continued laughing and telling random jokes

- Who's-- What's that in your heads? - Joe said confused

- Nothing!

I took it off and hided it as Nick did the same

- Well.. now I know why did you really brought her..

- Shut up Joe..

Joe walked away closing the door and laughing

Nick looked at the bags and continued - Joe loves to bug me

- I see.. - I laughed

- Whatever..

We continued unpacking and laughing.. We had a great time..

At midnight, I was playing the guitar and Nick was in his computer

Nick POV.

I'm going to kill Joe.. that was so embarrassing.. Oh well.. it's her.. she doean't care..

I was hearing her sing her new song.. Damn I love her voice..

- "I need you next to me.."

- That is awsome!

She laughed - I know I am

- You're such a snob!

Shr laughed and walkex out the door - Wanna watch a movie?

- Demi it's midnight!

- I don't give a shit..

Demi.. Always cussing XD

- Well then I don't give it too!!

She made popcorns and I choosed the movie. A comedy..

We sitted at the couch watching it.. I eventually felt asleep..

When I woke up I was confused.. I looked at the clock and it was 7:00 am.. I felt a weight in my chest.. Demi.. she slept in my arms..

I looked at het bracelets and smiled.. one said "Nemi Bitches!"

I thought how it whould be to be her boyfriend.. I whould be the luckiest guy in the world for sure..

- JOE'S UP!!

Demi jumped in her seat - WHO'S DYING?!?!

I laughed - Joe's brain

She laughed with me and Joe jumped on top of me - Take it back little bro

- Never!

Demi laughed as I tried to get ride of Joe

- Get off!

Kevin walked to us and picked Joe up

- You're welcome

Demi smiled - Is this a normal morning for you?

- Pretty much..

We all ate breakfast and talked about everything.. me and Demi still had to have classes so our private teacher arrived in the morning.. the classes were more light than in school

By the end of the class.. our homework was about social problems.. Demi's worried face said it all.. she wasn't confortable.. I don't blame her.. I mean.. for how long does she suffer?

We walked to our bedroom..

- You okay?

She didn't turn around - No..

- Talk to me..

- I don't like to think about it..

I walked to her and turned her to me

Her eyes clised for a second

- Nobody understands what it is like to be alone.. I had no one.. nobody to talk to, nobody to hug, nobody to walk with, nobody to share opinions.. I had nobody.. Evryone around you just stares like you are some kind of bizarre animal.. Miley was always calling me names.. threat me.. saying "Rot In Hell Bitch", "Die" and that's exactly what I tried to do at the beginning.. I don't know how am I still here.. I don't get why is she like this.. You come to a point where you see everyone around yyou happy and smiling and you ask.. "Why can't I bee like that?"

She was crying almost yelling.. it was breaking my heart to hear her story.. she has been through so much.. I never met someone like her..

- Music is what keeps me strong.. - she said catching my atention again - that's really the onlything that makes me smile..

I sat in my bed and she sat infront of me

- People really don't know what you can hide just by putting on a smile.. Then you and Selena came into my life and I was so afraid 'cause I never had friends before.. well.. I had one best friend called Trevor but.. he commited suicide at a really young age.. I missed him so much.. but I couldn't be more grateful for having you guys in my life.. Nick you changed my life and I can't thank you enough! You are the most important person in my lige right now.. I know this souds like I'm a stalker..

She laughed a bit making me smile

- Lets just leave it like this 'cause if I tell more stuff I'll lose you and I don't want that..

- Demi you'll never lose me! Not even if we have a really bad fight.. We're best friends now!!

She cleaned her tears with the back of her hand

- I'll never leave you.. I love you Demi.. you are so strong!

She smiled a little.. I couldn't believe I just said that I loved her..

- Thank you Nick..

I stood up and hugged her.. - And I won't rest until you let everything out..

She laughed a little in my arms

I couldn't be more in love with her..