" Manik passion. kiss her passionately. be intimate. be genuine. It's not you dude. what is wrong with you? "The patience of the director was on cloud nine. he had crossed the limit range of his good patience of handling the great Manik Malhotra .

His words shook Manik's thinking processor.

" Its not him. it actually not him. he has always given one take shot. getting intimate with his co-star is not so difficult for him. isn't it? then what the hell is going on with him today? why the bloody hell he couldn't able to bring the passion for which he is famous? why the hell he is feeling uncomfortable? why dammit??"

And then from nowhere one answer started echoing and that was " because you are not the Manik you used to be. you have changed. now you're not the rude carefree spoilt Manik Malhotra but a simple lovable and loyal Manik who is in love with his fan. and that love has changed that reel passion to real life. and that's the reason he wasn't comfortable around any other girl but HER.

THE MIGHTY MANIK MALHOTRA IS IN DEEP LOVE... FULL GONE CASE.

****Flashback end*****

He came back from his thoughts and tried to find out exactly what was the reason behind that.He the Manik Malhotra was never been so unprofessional towards his work. It was not difficult actually very normal for him to kiss or get  intimate the opposite lead of his music videos while shooting . It was a very random thing for him to kiss any girl while they purposely threw themselves to him.

And it was Him, the great Manik Malhotra who had once said during an interview that he could kiss any girl intimately.

" you take me to any girl and I can kiss her with same passion as I do with my co-stars. "that day the fate mocked at his desperate carefree announcement saying " dude let that special girl to come then will see !!! "

And today was the day when neither he could kissed his co star not even hold her intimately.and the soul reason of his that conserved changed attitude was sleeping cuddling him tight progressively.

And then he had admitted the fear of him to admit the cruel yet massive truth of his life that Manik Malhotra had lost himself to that mere fangirl of him Completely. And he was in love with her Irrevocably.

And now there was no way to go back. he couldn't change the change. he couldn't turn the page . he had no option but to admit the unwanted that he was in love. the cruel aggressive Malhotra was in love and lost in love without recovery.

not that he was complaining but he hated the fact of someone being ruling his life and the funny thing was he himself let that Girl to rule over him. it actually giving him solace and to be wanted.such an unpredictable pathetic game of life...

He exhaled deeply and slowly sank down on the bed. he adjusted Nandini's sleeping torso over him and wrapped his hands around her . Unknowingly a ting of possessiveness captured him and he eventually admitted that

" yes I love my fan and now I have become her fan . And I will never let her go no matter what . I will always protect her in the cost of my own life. I love you Nandini and I will. humesha. "