Chap #4

A/N

Hey peeps!!!!

Its finally the chapter i've been waiting for...well maybe the readers too!!!

thanks everyone for the read...:)

this Chapter is dedicated to @keewook0121

thx for the read,like, comment and follow!!

from this chap onwards, I need comments and likes...

kamsahamnida chingus BD

사랑해<3<3<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frozen with shock,both Tao and Kris cannot believe their ears when they heard each other's proposal to go out together.

"Ummm this is awkward...I think its better if we talk somewhere else"Kris suggested.

Tao just nodded cause he was shock as well.

Tao's P.O.V

Kris dragged me all the way to the the back of the school. Where is was quiet and only the two of us were there.

Suddenly,Kris let go of me and then...

"Kris hyung what the hell are you doing? dragging me..."before I could finish my sentence, Kris pulled me to a kiss.

I pushed away from him looking shocked and surprised.

"What the world...why did you kiss me?"I asked him.

"Tao...I...I'm sorry... I just couldn't help myself. I really want to go out with you Tao. What do you say we give it a try?"he said blushing.

"Kris hyung. you really want to go out with me?" i asked just to confirm..^^

Kris hyung nodded his head.

"Ummm...ok hyung. I'll give it a try :)"I said. Anyway it was what I wanted...

"Great! Let's go this saturday. I know i great place to hang out!"He suggested.

I just smiled at him...i didn't really care about the place we're going, as long as i'm with him i'm satisfied with that.:))

~Sat[day of date]~

Kris' P.O.V

I went to Tao's house to pick him up for our date together.

"Tao are you done changing?" I shouted across the room.

"Yep.Just a minute!"Tao answered

When Tao went out i was amazed by how beautiful he was. He looked so handsome in the polo he was wearing and his skinny jeans...he was just prefect.

"Wow you look so handsome Tao..."I commented.

Tao blushed when I said that.

"Chincha?! Ohh gumawo hyung. You look very very handsome"Tao said.

"Hahaha gumawo.Come on Tao lets get going, I don't want to miss the fun on our first date"I exclaimed excitedly.

Tao nodded his head and we headed for my car.

~At the Date^^~

"Wahhh Kris hyung this is so amazing! I've never been to this place before.Gumawo!"Tao said happily at Kris.

"Welcome! Im glad you like it here"Kris answered.

Kris brought Tao to a Restaurant.-.-

'Is Tao that poor that he couldn't afford to come to a restaurant'Kris thought."Ah..nevermind.at least now he has an experience".

"Tao hurry up and finish your food"Kris exclaimed.

"Wae?"Tao asked

"I wanna bring you somewhere"Kris said.

So without a minute to waste,Tao hurriedly finished his food and they both exited the restaurant to Kris' vehicle.

~In Kris' Car~

Kris' P.O.V

"Hyung where are we going?"Tao asked.

"Somewhere awsome.You'll know once we reach there"I said.

"Awww...Com'on hyung please please tell me"Tao said and did his puppy eyes.

His eyes were just so cute to resist.

"Araso...We're going to a club"I said.

Suddenly Tao turned away and looked quite pale.

"Tao,are you alright?"I asked.

"Aneeyo hyung. I don't like clubs. Can't we go somewhere else?"Tao said.

"Tao don't worry I won't let anyone touch you.I'm gonna keep you safe.And look! We're here!"I exclaimed.

Tao's P.O.V

We got out of his car and walked towards the club entrance.

But i paused...

"Tao...dont worry ok...im here"Kris said.

Then to let the fear go,he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately.

He broke the kiss but i reconnected it. His lips were to good to let go.

"Are we done lets go in"He said. And so we entered.

To admit something I have never drank before.

Not even wine...

"Tao do you drink?"Kris asked.

I shook my head.

"Tsk Tsk...Here a glass of beer. Make sure you drink this!CHEERS!!!"Kris shouted.

The I drank it. Kris doesnt look drunk at all. He looks so handsome....

I think i drank too much...

my eyes...closing....*in deep sleep*

Kris' P.O.V

"Tao!! did you see...."too shocked to continue my sentence.

My Tao was in a deep deep sleep. I think he drank to much.He even drank my bottle!

Well thank god im not drunk.

So without hesitation I carried Tao to my car and drove off to my home.

A/N

Annyeong chingus!!!! Thanks for reading my Fanfic. Mianhaeyo for the extremely late update....busy busy!!! well just to inform you that i'll be making a new fanfic called 'Just Pretend' and the main characters are Park Cheongdung(Thunder) and Sandara Park...

Yes! you might realise it...its the Park siblings!!!

they are my fav siblings in the entire kpop history...and yes there is a secret character that you will only know once you read it....As for this fanfic...(Taoris) chap #5 will be the sexy and hot chap for the two lovebirds soo yeah im excited also....xD

Last but not least

pls dont forget to

Follow

like

and comment

Kamsamnida!!!

Thanks for reading again...!!사랑해!!!!

EXO FIGHTING!!!!!!!!^^