The life of the prehistoric men

Eventually, Jamutu died. Jagu was then crowned as King by the homo sapiens. The following event takes place one morning infront of the palace. Day 1 with Jagu as king of the homo sapiens.

"ALL HAIL KING JAGU."

Raising his index finger in the air, he silenced the crowd in front of him.

KING JAGU: Jamutu was a great king and a good friend. We fished together, discovered fire together, slept together-*someone coughs*- Who's that?

SOME WISE GUY- Sorry, sire.

KING JAGU- You better be... With the kingship now bestowed upon me, i will make sure the clan survives the upcoming meltdown. There will be a need to perform a lot of taxis.

WISE GUY*in a jolly mood*- Great! Stone cars. My king, we can finally improve our transportation. I want mine to be a Ferrari. Taxis are slow.

KING JAGU*yelling*- There is nothing wrong with walking as our means of transportation! And where the heck did you get the impressioning of inventing stone cars?!

WISE GUY*innocently*- But you said 'taxis'.

KING JAGU- I meant duty.

WISE GUY- Oh.

KING JAGU*clears throat*- And so, the men will hunt.

MEN*crying*- Nooo!!

KING JAGU*angry*- What now?!!

MEN- Sire, it is impossible to kill bisons and mammoths with sticks. How can we hunt and kill them? We will die.

KING JAGU- No, you won't. We will just practice sympathic magic.

WISE GUY*retorts with a chuckles*- Sympathic magic? Drawing bisons on cave walls and poking them with twigs. Haha.

KING JAGU*frowns*- It makes the animal vulnerable in real life.

WISE GUY*still chuckling*- Yeah, right. Sire, don't you think spears will be more lethal than twigs.

KING JAGU*now brightens*- Aye, that's really wise of you. For the first time, you've made a commendable contribution.

And so the Homo sapiens took their king's counsil suggested by the wise guy; drawing bisons on cave walls and poking them with spears. Such simply-pathetic magic *i mean sympathic magic*