Japan x Child!Reader // "Great ____" ((HAPPY ENDING))

Start from the beginning

It stopped but you two where always on edge about what would happen next, would it attack again? Would it kill you today? you just never knew...

-

-

-

...

..

.

Kiku smiled at the woman in front of him who handed him the book. He finally got this one book his daughter has been begging for him to show him since day one- the day he mentioned it too her. It wasn't a normal book, it was his book. A book he created himself for the public to read, and just like the public his daughter waited for it, he walked up to the little girl's room and knocked.

He heard a soft yet weak 'come in'. Once he did he was met with the smell of vomit and medicine, something he always hated and so did his child but they dealt with it. "Good morning..How are you feeling are the nurses treating you well?" Kiku asked, the (HairColor) haired girl nodded causing her father to chuckle and pat the top of her head. His daughter noticed what was in his hand and gasped, it was the first copy of the book. It was about the tenth book in the series he called...

'Hetalia'.

It meant 'useless Italy' something Uncle Feli was, a useless Italian!. It made you chuckle when you heard it, causing your two uncles- Feli and Ludwig- to be confused not knowing the meaning, and they still don't! You read the book with a cheerful smile on your face, you knew each character by heart. When you found out your father based a small country- (Country)- on you, you where happy. That's why you couldn't wait for this one to be released. Your father laid a kiss on your pale skin and held your hand. He didn't want to see his blessing in pain anymore. You where his blessing, your mother risked her life for you sadly died due to the same illness you have. Kiku knew you would make it because you had to. After making a character after you, you promised him you would. Because you have to go with Uncle Ludwig and Feli to meet ups and meet all the nice people who enjoy reading the books your father puts out.

-

-

-

...

..

.

You clung onto your (Animal) stuffed animal as you sat on your father's lap. You sat in front of a mic and a big crowd. This wasn't your first time doing things like this, you were now six- three years since you left the hospital illness free. You were proud of your accomplishment and for you forth birthday your father took you too your first meet up- which had all the kids, teenagers, and adults who read the book and watched the anime fangirling and fanboying. You were more adorable then Kiku put you out to be.

The people who sat in front of you had phones out recording your- blood related- uncle Yáo Wáng reading something. It's called 'fanfiction', although you never read it, you listen to it most the time. Whenever you came to these types of meet-ups you read your father's friends stand up and read them, they were...interesting. Sometimes the crowd will start screaming just because two people kissed, even if it was on the cheek. There was this one time where you had to stand up and kiss your friend Peter's cheek because you where told too, both of you were only four. You never heard so many people scream and say 'aww' at the same time.

You yawned a bit showing your boredom, until your father picked you up and stood in front of your uncle next to 'uncle' Alfred. He handed you over to the American which made you panic. Why were you being handed over!? Your six year old mind couldn't process it was apart of the story, if only you listen. You started reaching for your father and screaming out 'dada' and whatnot until you actually started crying which made the group of over 150 people 'aw' once again. Not an awing situation!