Ex!Romano x Reader x Italy // "Romano and the Baby!"

Honestly when I made the title I didn't know why I chose it until I posted it and it sounded like 'Spain the Boss and Chibi Romano!"

~

If you where wondering, this is kind of like another part of my first writing on here which was a Ex! Romano x Reader x Italy also, if you want the link then here you go!

-

"Please!"

"Why!? Alegra doesn't even like me.."

"Of course she does!"

"But-"

"Thank you! Be here by six!"

She hung up before he could protest, why did she want him to babysit the kid? Romano only shook his head and got up and dressed, he had no plans to do anything and he wanted too keep it like that. But of course your beautiful self had to poke your head in and ruin it. He didn't complain either, it was for you. Well both you and his brother.

He left the house and began the walk over too Feli's and (YourName)'s house, he had to admit; it had gotten lonely since Feli moved out. He kind of missed his brother's nonsense, but since you and Feli got married he understood both of you needed a place of your own; plus he didn't want the Bambino to grow up around his house. It was because Spain does take visits and always has his annoying friends with him. So moving out was the best choice.

He knocked on the door a few times and walked in, when he walked into the living room he saw his brother sitting on the ground with his six month old daughter between his legs playing with her. They where adorable playing with the blocks that sat in front of them. It was nice to see Feli grow up, of course he had his moments when he was still the innocent bubbly Italian but since Alegra was born he's come a long way. Feli eventually took a quick glance up and waved childishly. Lovi rolled his eyes and gave a small wave.

As soon as he did, the baby screeched. Like she was trying to get her mother's attention- which worked. Lovi did his best not too blush when you came out all dressed up and looking lovely, Feli stood up and gently took Alegra along. He set her in his brother's arms and went off to grab his jacket. While he was gone Lovi could only think of the times that (YourName) was his, he still was a little upset that you guys got married and started a family of your own.

(YourName) went on about how the baby needed a bath that night. Lovi only nodded taking mental notes, he knew where the baby food was, and how to change a diaper. So he blocked out the rest of your rambling, he didn't want to babysit the kid. Don't take it in a bad way, she just stares at him, he never really gets creeped out but he feels taunted by the staring. Then again who wouldn't?

As soon as Feli and (YourName) left, Lovi took the baby to the bathroom and started too run the bath. He added bubbles and set the naked baby inside. He let her sit there for a bit to get use to the water and all, and there she went again with the staring. This time he stared back, wrong choice. All it did was remind him...Remind him that he lost, he could never win the woman he loves back. The baby had his brother's Auburn hair and had her mama's beautiful (EyeColor) eyes.

But when they stare at Lovi, it's not the same stare (YourName) would give whenever she's in deep thought. No. It was something else, it had to be something else, no one knew why the baby only stared at Lovi. When Ludwig came over once, the baby greeted him with giggles and a nose boop. It confused Lovi, did she not like him?

After a few minutes he began washing the baby, gently scrubbing the soap into her thin hair then washing it out carful not to get into her eyes. They baby just sat there, now he got worried. Aren't babies suppose to be giggly and all that? She sure as well was happy when she was playing blocks with her dad, why is she not happy now? Did she miss her parents? Whatever it was, Lovi brushed it off for the time being.