Protective Brother (Michael)

" You aren't wearing that (Y/N) that outfit is too short" Ashton said.

Ashton is my older brother by two years. He's only eighteen and treats me like I'm four years old. I love that Ashton is protective over me but sometimes it gets too out of hand.

Ashton is my "legal" guardian because our parents left us.

" what the fuck Ashton it's just pajamas" I yelled.

" I know but my friends are coming over and guys have hormones. I don't want them to fuck you because you look slutty. Go upstairs and change now" Ashton said.

When the doorbell rang I quickly rushed downstairs. I saw Calum,Luke, and then Michael. Michael is one of the hottest out of all of Ashton's friends. I've had a huge crush on him but never told. If Ashton found out he would literally kill me.

" Hi Michael you look adorable with your blonde hair" I softly said.

" Hey (Y/N) you look so sexy with those shorts on. I wonder what you'd look like if they were off" Michael whispered in my ear.

I literally can not function. I can't believe Michael just said that to me. I just need to get Ashton and his friends out of the house.

" Ashton will you please go to the store and get some food I'm starving" I said.

" ugh fine (Y/N) I'm just doing this because I can't stand it when you bitch. Come on guys let's go" he said.

" I'm gonna stay here Ashton I don't feel like going out right now" Michael said.

As soon as they left we ran up towards my room. God Michael is so hot. Things got pretty heated when Michael pushed me on my bed.

Michael ripped off my clothes and struck at lightning speed towards me.

" Tell me what you want (Y/N)" Michael said while seductively  nibbling on my ear.

" I want you to bang the bed against the wall and let those fuckers hear us from the store" I said.

Michael pushed his fingers into me and reached my G-spot. " Fuck baby that's my G-spot" I seductively moaned into his ear.

Michael pulled down his pants and I saw his huge thick cock hanging from his boxers.

" Michael would you mind if we get under the Covers because it gets really cold in my room" I said.

" okay baby anything for my love" Michael said.

Michael slowly teased me with his tip pushing it in and out. It hurt at first since I haven't had sex in a while but I hope it'll get better.

" fuck (Y/N) your so fucking tight." Michael moaned.

When Michael hit my g-spot again I went crazy.

" OH MY GOD MICHAEL YES RIGHT THERE BABY GO DEEPER UGH" I SCREAMED.

Michael went deeper and and faster

Making me roll my eyes so far back. Michael was rocking the headboard almost breaking it.

" Flip over on all fours so I can fuck you crazy."

I got on all fours and Michael started to hit me from the back. He put my arms behind my back and began to thrust into me."

Then out of nowhere Ashton burst into the door.

" (Y/N) WHAT THE FUCKING ARE YOU DOING FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND. HOW DARE YOU MICHAEL TAKE MY SISTERS VIRGINITY, I COULD HEAR YOU GUYS A BLOCK AWAY!!" Ashton screamed.

Even though Ashton walked in , Michael started to fuck me harder until I came all over him.

" FUCK MICHAEL RIGHT THERE IM GONNA CUM." I whispered.

Just when Ashton was finished screaming I fucking came.

" OH MY GOD MICHAEL YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD" I chanted

Michael was breathing so heavenly just looking at Ashton. I grabbed onto the bed polls trying not to have an asthma attack.

" WOW (Y/N) I JUST WATCHED YOU AND MICHAEL FUCKING CUM AND YOU STILL ARE BEING A SLUT" Ashton screamed.

" well I'm sorry Ashton that Michael made me cum you lonely fat" I said with a straight bitch face.

When we were done with our orgasms we got dressed and went down stairs. We saw Ashton with his AirPods in and he was clenching his fists.

" OH YES MICHAEL RIGHT THERE" Calum and Luke said.

You guys are fucking assholes.