(Calum the nerd)

(Y/N) POV

My last period is Biology and I hate
it because I have all smart people in my class.The main nerd that I deal with is Calum. Calum is cheeky and a little bit cute. But the populars would never be seen with a nerd or any other lower ranking crowd. Everyone sees me as a dumb ass bitch, but I'm actually really intelligent. I have a 4.0 grade point average and I got a scholarship to about four colleges.

"Today I will be assigning partners for the science fair." Mr. Dunn said.

The second pair is Sara and Anthony . The third pair is Luke and Emily. And the last is (Y/N) and Calum." my teacher said.

I'm not thrilled to be partners with Calum to be honest. The hottest guy in my class is Luke. Last year at a party we both got super drunk then started making our in my friends Jacuzzi.

" Calum do you want to come over my house today to work on the project? My parents wont get back from their vacation until tomorrow" I asked.

" sure (Y/N) i'll meet you after school in the parking lot" Calum cheeringly said.

The bell rang and school was finally over. I walked over to my car and I was waiting for Calum. I was waiting for deadass 15 minutes until his nerd ass showed up.

We're on our way to my house when I saw Calum texting some girl. I kind of got jealous because I have a little crush on Calum.

When we got into my driveway, I was really hungry. I ordered a pizza for us and we started on the project.

" hey Calum you want some juice or something" I asked

" sure may I have some grape juice?" Calum replied.

I gave Calum his grape juice and then he spilled it on his white shirt.

" Fuck! This was my favorite fucking shirt. Shit!" Calum yelled.

Wow I've never heard Calum curse before and it was really sexy. I decided to take things up to my bedroom.

" Calum since you stained your favorite shirt, do you want me to wash it and I can let you borrow one?" I asked.

" Sure (Y/N)" Calum said.

Calum and I went up to my room and he changed. When he took off his shirt it was pure sex. I was out of focus when I noticed was biting my lip.

" fuck (Y/N) your so hot" Calum said.

Out of nowhere Calum pushed me on the bed and ripped off my clothes.

" I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll forget who you are" Calum said.

I'll post part 2 when I reach 350 reads on my One Direction Story..