5SOS dirty imagine (Michael)

(Y/N) POV

Michael is one of my best friends. We've been friends since the fourth grade. We are now sophomores' in high school and Michael has changed so much. He keeps on dying his hair and getting piercings. We barely talk even though he lives next door to me. I got a call from Michael saying that I need to come over asap.

" hey (Y/N)" Michael said

I walked into his house and we just went up to his room. We were watching tv when I had to use the bathroom. When I got back I saw Michael under his sheets masturbating to a picture of me.

" fuck (Y/N) you're so tight" Michael moaned.

When he looked up he saw me staring and him and immediately stopped masturbating.

" uh (Y/N) how long have you been standing there?" Michael asked.

" Long enough to know that you think I'm tight" I said seductively.

" (Y/N) are you a virgin" Michael asked.

" Yes" I said.

" Im gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week." Michael said

Michael pushed me down on the bed and took off my panties. Then Michael took off my panties and entered a finger into me.

" OOOOOUUHHHHHH Michael baby" I quietly moaned.

" fuck (Y/N) your so wet and my cock isn't even in you yet." Michael whispered.

Michael stopped fingering me and started fucking me.

" Fuck Michael stopped teasing me with your tip" I moaned.

Michael pushed his ten inch dick into me and I felt a sting throughout my body. Michael grabbed the headboard and thrusted in deeper and faster.

" FUCK MICHAEL RIGHT THERE" I screamed.

" FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS SO TIGHT" Michael yelled.

Michael lifts up my left leg and gets in deeper. He was rocking the bed so much I thought it was going to break.

Out of nowhere I get a call from my phone. Of course its my annoying brother Calum who is a year older than me.

" (Y/N) please keep it down I can hear your screams from our house" he said.

I hung up and kept on fucking Michael. Then when we both climaxed Michael shot his loads of cum in me.

" That was some of the best sex I've ever had. Said Michael

" (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Michael.

" Of course I would love to be your girlfriend" I basically screamed.

Please vote and comment if you think this was good. This was my first dirty rough imagine!