Zion you're a fuck boy

I wake up at 5 in the morning. I groan and I already know I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep. I guess I woke Zion up.

"What's the matter love" Zion says in his morning voice

"Fuck that voice is hot. I can't fall back to sleep and it's way to fucking early"

"I can get you to fall back to sleep we have to be quiet. Also you have to allow me to give you hickeys as many as I want" He smirks sitting up.

"I don't know your way too good for me to just stay quiet daddy" I say

"I will make sure your quiet come on you took off almost all you clothes last night before bed. Come on I'm wake now. And I have a problem now that we should really fix"

"Fine we get caught it's your fault daddy" I pull my shirt over my head.

We did what we needed and we fell back asleep. Around 9am we were woken up to a knock on the door. It was Austin.

"Um Katie we are hungry Zion always makes us pancakes can you guys wake up and make us breakfast we are hungry"

"Yeah give us a minute. Can you get the fruit out the fridge and the mango yogurt. Just get it out don't eat it I will hurt you if you do."

We get up and I hop in the shower then get dressed. I don't get all dressed up I plan to go to the gym today and maybe dance practice that's it. But I do my makeup and I see Zion stare at me the whole time.

"We're not trying to hide the hickeys now" Zion asked coming over by me

"Nope if they see them, they see them. Show them I'm your girl. Your my man. We shouldn't tell Simon yet but we have go live later on Instagram tell your fans about the tour and us"

"Yeah you are only mine love. Everyone even the fans will know" He says kissing me then opening the door.

Austin did get my things out can I got my bender and created my smoothie. I unlock my one cabinet and put a monster in it so the smoothie isn't so thick and I pour two cups. I give one to Zion and we make breakfast. We are eating and none of the guys have seen my neck yet. But I spoke way to soon.

"Music what is up with your chest it's covered in hickeys" Nick asked

"She is my girl and that my art work. You got a problem with it Nick" Zion says pulling me closer to him on the couch

"Damn the fuck boy of the group already smacked the girl" Edwin said

"Leave my man alone. He was the only one in this group that didn't lost their virginity and don't tell me you still have it Brandon. I lost my virginity to him so y'all can shut the fuck up okay. It's my house my rules for the next month until we start the tour"

I go upstairs and get my work out bag.
"Z babe go get a shirt on and shorts let's go work out" I said and he runs upstairs and changes and we leave.

We get back and Pretty Much goes live on Instagram. We all sit on the couch and I sit on Zion lap.

"Guys Zion and Katie are together now. Also first concert starts on October 15th. Are opening is Katie. We lived into her house for now for us to get along. But we will see you guys. Oh and get #kation trending." Brandon says right before the live ends.

Zion has gotten more followers from my post and I have gotten more followers because of them. But I'm happy my time for fame has finally come and I didn't need my brother.