When My Life Changes part 2

Me and Zion get back and they all on my couch. I grab my key to my room and hand it to Z. I grab his stuff and bring him to the room. He unlocks it and walks in. I set his stuff on my bed and walk to the front room.

"Okay the ones with anything on the door are not bedrooms. Four bedrooms four of you. Go get changed and go for a swim or something just get out my house for a bit. I need some more sleep" They all run to find a room and I walk back to mine and see Zion spread out on my bed.

"So I'm kicking them out the house for a bit. I said I needed more sleep" Zion at lunch and in the car was getting very touchy on my thighs and slipping his hands to my skirt and everything.

"With how I was acting I'm guessing you not gonna sleep. Because I want some fun and you didn't do a thing about my hands so"

I close the door locking it and coming by him. "I don't know Zion. They still in the house but are you gonna let me sleep. I knew the band and I know you're from Canada. You probably had all the girls falling for you" I say looking down but Zion pulls my face back up

"I didn't actually. I wanted a loyal girl and none of them wanted me then. You will be loyal I can tell. So I'm still single and I got some experience I would gladly show you princess" He pulls me closer to him and I can't help but smile

"You need to show me you can progress into that Zion. I'm still a virgin like you man"

"Good come here my love" He grabs my face and kisses me. I can't help but it kiss back.

I pull away again put his stuff on the floor before laying down and to have him kiss me again. It just feels so right. I pull at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled away and took it off. I took off my jumper and my crop top. He was about to go for skirt when there was a knock on the door. It was Edwin asking if Zion was gonna come down to the pool. Zion said he will take a nap with me. They all go down stairs and me and Zion continue. Soon or later we were fucking in my room not caring how loud we were because they were all outside. We finish and fall asleep until 3pm. Later that night I make them all dinner and me and Zion fell asleep right after we get back in the room.