Lemon 1(Request)

*mature readers only.*

Jaehee's Pov:
The world is black as I can feel the soft fabric that shuts off my sight and the ball gag in my mouth does not help with the fact of my hands being tied behind me in an uncomfortable position. I can hear a light chuckle and the smell of alcohol grows stronger as I feel him walk closer to me. I feel him lift up my chin with the end of a whip. Teasingly, he turns my head right and left before going behind me.

Smack!

I whimper as the whip made contact.

"My, my. You should not be so stress," he scolded me as I felt the whip make contact one again. I hear him walk in front of me. He removes the ball gag.

"J-jumin..." I begin.

"Shush, Jaehee. Or it goes back on," he mocks me. I close my mouth. "Good girl." I feel the whip move up my leg and between them. I whimper quietly. He removes it. "Already this wet. You really want it?"

"Yes-" He smacks my area. I let out a half moan and half squeal.

"Be quiet. Or you will be punish." He lifts up my chin and kisses me and removes the cloth from my eyes. I look him in his eyes and I can see pure grey eyes of lust. I blush at what he might do to me. He breaks the kiss.

"Never been kiss before?" He smirks teasingly. Now he knows damn well I have. Jumin rubs his hand down my chest and cups my right breast. He moves his other down further to my area and begins to play with it. I bit my lip, holding any moans that might come out.

"What's wrong, Ms. Kang?" He whispers in my ear. "Afraid to moan." He starts kissing my neck. I bit my lip down harder as he starts to finger my area. "Or are you afraid to disobey me?" I feel myself about to orgasm. I close my eyes. He stops and chuckles at me. He gets up and looks straight at me. "Did you really think I was going to let you cum? Before me? How selfish. I think you deserve a punishment Assistant Kang." He unbutton and unzip his pants. He reaches in and pulls out his member. I widen my eyes. I never use a real one before and I would have never thought to be doing this with my boss. "There is an issue, Ms. Kang?" I open my mouth to answer, but my tongue is greeted by the tip of his member. I begin licking it and sucking him. I pick up my pace and slow down some as I bob my head. I feel him come close. Unexpectedly, he grab the back of my head and begin to finish the job himself. I choke a little as the liquid went down my throat. "I should have warn you."

And the night went on as he soon fell asleep. I lay beside him, wondering if he is going to remember this in the morning.

**************************************************************
So this is the first request. Um... yeah... my apologies for how short it is. Request are still open.