Chapter 3.

So hey you guys I'm back!! Lately I've been busy with school and other things in my life although I kinda forgot about this book and First & Foremost, thank you for the love and support for this book, so without further ado, here's chapter 3 - xojoshy

Setting up the venue at Tony's Pizzeria...

Jonah's POV

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks and I'm kinda stepping down as captain even though I've been going through a lot since my breakup with Amber, I can't believe I dated her even in the process, I thought she was a good person but she ended up being unfair and making sure that she hates me. Being with Andi made me forget my troubles although I'm slowly falling in love with her. Tonight is the frisbee championship team dinner party and I hope that person comes...

Meanwhile at Andi's house...

Andi's POV

I'm feeling butterflies and I asked my mother Bex about heading to the dinner. I just don't know if I'm being honest if I am accepted there since what happened with Amber and Bex told me that Jonah likes me. But I don't believe it. Bex suggested a coin toss up. Heads, I go. Tails, I won't! It landed on tails but my answer is that I'm headed over there!

At Tony's Pizzeria...

Jonah's POV

OMG! The person is here sitting down and I can't believe it! I hope I won't screw this up and say the person's name. I overhear kinda when I was speaking about my speech...  here I go! "Okay everyone, In ultimate, we don't like calling someone the best, we don't keep statistics or rank our players, everyone of us is a star but there is one person who truly stands out as the space otters MVP, Cyrus Goodman"

Cyrus' POV

I'm shocked that Jonah called my name as MVP. To be honest, I thought he was calling out Andi for being the MVP but somehow it got to me. Jonah actually gave me a space otters jersey and then he hugged me, I was flattered and touched. I felt his hug, it's very different than the ones Andi and Buffy gave to me Jonah was actually coming to me and Andi and Buffy and wanted to talk to Andi alone....

The next day...

near the diner...

Cyrus' POV

I saw Jonah at the hangout place and he asked me to practice skateboarding. " I feel so free" I said. He said to me " This isn't skateboarding you have to move" "But I'm blessed with a vivid imagination" He said to me "Your one of a kind, Cyrus!" I felt giddy inside even though I wasn't moving yet. I felt something!

Jonah's POV

I'm instructing Cyrus to do skateboarding and was hoping to skateboard with Cyrus together. Can't believe I said that in front of him. Cyrus said "You and me both" he almost slipped and I'm kinda nervous for him. I encouraged him to do his best  and told him he's doing it and then he's going pretty fast and ugh he crashed! I ran to go get him and then I get to hold his arm. I felt different. This was my fault! Whoa, is this what I think that is? Did I actually care about Cyrus???

So there we go! I was inspired from the sneak peeks of Andi Mack Season 2 and I can't wait to see what's going to happen soon and don't worry guys, I will still be updating!!! hopefully you guys loved Chapter 3 - xojoshy.