Chapter 2.

At the Jefferson Middle School hallway it was a Friday....

Andi's POV

This day has been the best day of my life. Jonah Beck and his girlfriend Amber just broke up, crazy little bitch. She's been manipulating him since they first started dating. And now, I feel like I have a chance with my ultimate crush. He's just to die for. He's just very cute and adorable! I texted Bex the good news and she said "Go for it!"

Buffy's POV

I can tell that Andi has been waiting for this day since the day that they both clicked very well. I'm thinking I'm liking the fact that Jonah and Andi belong together. I haven't seen Cyrus at all today, I bet he will go to the diner tonight maybe.

Jonah's POV

Doches Magoches!!!Did I just break up with Amber? I swear what she did to me was so unacceptable and I want to feel like to be dating Andi so I'm glad I found a friend in her. I think she knows what happened. Im waiting to tell Cyrus my news but he hasn't been in school for today, he's been my right hand man, my wingman to Amber and Andi. But why do I feel like my heart is beating whenever Cyrus comes near me. I think I will go look out for him when I visit his house today.

At Cyrus' House....

Cyrus' POV

I haven't been talking to Jonah since I know the news from Andi, she texted me the details and now I don't know what I feel at the moment, I'm happy that Jonah has a chance with Andi but why do I feel like I'm jealous of Andi for some odd reason? I think I have feelings for Jonah. I think I'm in love with him. The Jonah Beck!! He's coming to my house soon. But why do I feel like this?  *Jonah knocking on his front door*

Jonah's POV

Cyrus' mom let me in. She told me that his room is upstairs 4th room on the left. Then there he was, a cute little cinnamon roll playing video games in his boxers. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY? DID I SAY THAT CYRUS was cute? Cyrus was shirtless and he's so skinny, he's not bad to look at. I mean he's not that buff, he's scrawny and I think I kinda like it. Wait am I questioning my sexuality? DOCHES MAGOCHES!!!!Cyrus' POVOh my gosh, I feel so embarrassed right now. I can't believe Jonah just surprised me in my room and I'm like half naked. Like who does that? I'm in my boxes and said to Jonah, "will you excuse me? Let me just change"  I went to my closet and spared a t-shirt to wear. Jonah keeps glancing at me like puppy eyes or the heart eyes emoji. I swear am I blushing? Jonah's turning. This will be a long day!