Farmer Drac #1

((Hey, beauties. I realised I called you guys a bad name in the last chapter and I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it 😂😂))

((Anyways, this suuuuper short oneshot is a fluffy one that includes Farmer John- enjoy!))

"Dracula, are you alright?" Farmer John's smooth voice came through Drac's headphones, slightly stirring him from his sleep-deprived state. Drac was laying his head on his desk, his character on Fortnite just running in circles.

"'m fine hmmrhfm," was Dracula's mumbled reply. Farmer John was slightly confused, they had also placed 32 in the last round, as Drac wasn't very awake.

"Are you even up to play another round?" Their characters were now on the flying bus, not quite at the edge of the map yet.

Drac kept mumbling things until he finally passed out. Farmer was mightily confused now, Dracula was mumbling about 'horses' and 'delicious meat' in his sleep.

"Drac," Farmer tried to get him to wake.

"Dracula," he tried again.

"DRACULA!" Farmer John finally raised his voice somewhat, barely coming out of his usual monotone.

"DADDY- I mean what?" Dracula quickly raised his head in alarm, almost hitting his lamp in the process. Farmer John was chuckling to himself on the other end of the call, he knew his voice was smooth as fuck, but he didn't realise he affected the great Swag Dracula,

"Did you have fun? You passed out a couple minutes ago."

Drac groaned and rubbed his face, letting a yawn slip out.

"I gotta sleep, we'll have to try and play again tomorrow or something," he remarked while closing out of the game. Farmer John had a smirk on his face,

"Alright, but only if you call me Daddy again," he said, laughing as he disconnected from the call.

"..Damn it, Farmer!"

((Aight. This was supposed to be like a fluff fic but it quickly turned into a crack fic because I forgot my original idea [curse you, memory loss! *shakes old man fist*]. Sorry if it's not what you were expecting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But! I will be making another oneshot featuring the amazing Farmer John, as he said he was okay with it during my friend's conversation with him 😂 [Get ready for some spicy meatball 👌👌]))

((And as always, I love to hear feedback! Even just a vote would be okay ; v; Also, requests are always open! ^^))