Drilla (Goracula??) #1

***SORRY, I'M TESTING SOMETHING***

(('Ey, you dirty sluts, get your meatballs ready because this one is spicy too 👌👌))

((if that wasn't clear enough: MORE GAY SEX, MY DUDES. THIS ONE IS JUST FULL GAY- FULL SEX [more commonly known as porn-without-plot 😂]))

Dracula was a moaning mess, slightly tugging on his restraints. The vibrator that was buried in his ass was on one of its highest settings. And the remote was across the room; held in a certain someone's grip.

Gorilla loved watching Swag squirm and struggle under the immense pleasure. The way his face flushes, his tongue lolls over his fangs as he pants, how his eyes glow a faint pink.

Gorilla stood up from his seat and stalked over to the bed that he tied Drac to.

"Don't seem to be so strong now, huh, Sweetheart?" Gorilla's voice echoed through the almost bare room, making it sound even deeper than it already was.

Drac's hands loosely wrapped around the ropes that held them in place, but he could only weakly pull on them some more.

Gorilla slowly ran his hand down Dracula's stomach, feeling how tense it was. Drac's body was almost convulsing with pleasure- but he couldn't cum with the cock ring that was put securely on his member.

"Beg for it, Dracula," Gorilla said in a commanding voice, flicking Drac's hard nips.

"Nnnh-no," was all Drac could slip out in-between moans. Dracula's eyes were now screwed shut, his brows furrowed and his lips tightly closed. Gorilla took his hand and put it on Drac's chin, tilting it towards him,

"Then I guess I'll have to do this-" Gorilla suddenly turned the vibrator to its max setting, making Dracula scream out in pleasure. The pain from his throbbing dick was getting to be too much for him, finally getting Drac to break.

"O-okay, okay! Please- fUCK," Dracula tried to talk through his immense pleasure, not getting very far with his words. Gorilla was smirking deviously,

"Please who?"

Dracula groaned,

"Pleease, Papa 'Rilla, let me cum!"

Gorilla swiftly removed the cock ring from Dracula's dong, giving it a few pumps.

Drac came with a load moan/groan, the sticky substance shooting out and getting everywhere.

  Gorilla smirked and bit his bottom lip before licking them. Drac was still catching his breath right before Gorilla cleaned his mess, making his breathing hitch.

  "How was that, babe?" Gorilla changed his tone of voice and started untying Dracula's binds.

  Dracula still panting, smiles and whispers "...amazing," Gorilla bit the tip of his tongue,

  "Better not be more amazing than me," he said with a chuckle. Drac rolled his eyes and shook his head with a tired laugh.

  Gorilla could tell Dracula was close to sleep so he swept down close and gave him a quick peck on the forehead. Gorilla decided to leave Drac alone for now, letting him sleep for a bit.

((Oh my god, I made Dracula a total bottom in this and I am so not sorry 😅 [Forgive me Dark Lord, for I have sinned 😂] But how was it? Okay? Not okay? Gross asf? Give me your opinion! I love to hear feedback ^^ Also, shout-out to my cousin ac1dicth0ughts for writing the ending, as I couldn't finish it for shit. So, that being said- this was a more laid back kind of oneshot, not a lot of work or thought was put into this one : v:))

((Not really sure what the next one will be so make a request if you want!))