Anika was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn't see that Naira and Shivaay had woken up and were looking at her. Anika was sitting facing away from hem so they could just see her face from the reflection in the mirror.

Naira had woken up Shivaay when she saw that her mother was awake at such an early time.

Shivaay who had just woken up from his sleep by his daughter's whispers,rubbed his eyes in surprise as his eyes landed on the figure sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Anika? Anika itni jaldi uth gayi?"Shivaay exclaimed while looking at the clock to confirm that he had read the time correctly.

"Matlab aapko ko bhi mamma dikh rahi hai.When I saw her there I wanted to confirm that it was indeed Mamma and I was not day dreaming,that is why I woke you up."Naira whispered softly.

"Why did Anika wake up so early?"Shivaay wondered.

"I called out to her as well but she just didn't respond."Naira added on.

Shifting closer to her dad she continued,"Papa,is it possible that it is someone else who is sitting at mamma's place.I have heard that ghosts change their forms to scare people.Kahin aisa toh nahi?"

Shivaay was amused at his daughter's overactive imagination.

"Naira you seriously need to cut down on your movie times with your mother.What all movies do you watch?Icchadari naagin,bhoot,pret and what not?"

"Most of the movies are more of comedy than horror.And by the way we were discussing about mamma right, then how did we shift to bhoot preet etc?"

"Papa,Did you both fight with each other?It is possible that she is angry at you.maybe that is why she woke up earlier."Naira pointed out.

"Why do you always think that I am the one to start a fight?It is always your mother who fights with me and not the other way around."

"And...Yes!! We didn't have a fight."Shivaay added.

"Then maybe that is the problem.She may be missing fighting with you.It is possible that this was why she woke up early."Naira guessed still looking at Anika.

Oh god!Either way it is my fault right?If I fight it is my fault and if I don't then also it is my fault.She is a carbon copy of her mother in these matters.

"Anika"Shivaay called out.Seeing her still lost,he called out louder this time."ANIKA.."

"Kya hua Shivaay aap subhe subhe chilla kyun rahe ho?"Anika said irritated at the loud pitch.

Sensing a fight coming up,Naira decided to ask the important question."Mamma,you woke up early today?"

Anika was confused by the surprised look that both them had."Haan,I had something urgent to look after,so I woke up early.But why are you both staring at me like this?"Anika asked confused.

"Nothing,we were just surprised that you woke up this.Varna normally tum toh Khumbhkaran ki tarah soti ho?"Shivaay replied nonchalantly.

Did he just called me a Khumbhkaran?.Anika put down the towel and turned to face Shivaay."What do you mean,Shivaay that I sleep like a khumbhkaran?"

"I was just stating the fact."Shrugged Shivaay.

Anika narrowed her eyes at this statement and was all geared up for a verbal fight.Naira yawned tiredly.She could sense a khidkitod fight coming up and nothing surprised her.

She snuggled back into her blanket to catch up on her lost sleep,letting her parents sort it out themselves.After all,yeh toh roz ka hai.

                           ---------------------------------------------------------------------------