Shaking my head I jump up and run. Carolina yelling after me telling me to be safe, assuming the boys run away all the time, I continue running down the drive way, past the school and past the ice cream shop Ricky that I went to a few the hours ago and finally stop at my destination, not wasting a single second.

"I've missed you."

~_~_~_~

~Ricky~

I hear a slam on my door then a light breeze sweeps across my feet as I stand out the front of my door. I don't want to talk to Jaymiee, I don't want to hear her excuses, I don't even want to look at her beautiful face with her perfect dull blue eyes and messy brown hair... What are you doing dude?

I touch the back of my neck where I had tattooed my first girlfriends name. Someone killed her. I will find the person and make them pay.

"Jaymiee!" I hear my mum's voice from outside the door.

"Ricky!" Next I hear Jaymiee gasp before I hear slight sobs. I open my door just enough to see what's going on, but all I see is Jaymiee running off. My mum running after her yelling and waving her hear hands in the air desperately.

I can't think. What happens if someone hurts her? What am I thinking?! I can't think about her. I can't believe she would be flirtatious with Luke when she clearly knows Jaden and I have feelings for her. She was even holding his hand! Pull your head out off your ass, Ricky! Go. Find. Her.

Without hesitation I push my door and run straight through the front door, slamming it on my way out. I spot a slender figure run down the street near school, hoping its Jaymiee, I quickly follow after her. I see her run turn into a slow walk as the night air begins to dampen our clothes.

She pasts the ice cream shop we stopped at and after going down a few more roads she stops at an old house. The atmosphere is deadly silent.

"I've missed you." She whispers before going inside. I give her a few minutes before I started to make my way to the house.

The house is small and run down with a few holes in the roof. As I open the door I notice old, dried blood stains on the floor, I follow them untill I find a large bloody puddle.

"Jaymiee?" I whisper mostly to myself, a movement from my right makes me whip my head around to the cupboard.

"Ricky?" I hear Jaymiee say softly before running to me and hugging me. I smile a little before hugging her back placing my chin on top of her head. I support her tiny body as she stumbles over to where the blood puddle. "This was my house..." She trails off as she takes me hand and leads me off somewhere. We pass through a small hallway and end up at a room, the door covered in dirt pink paint. Jaymiee reaches up and brushes part of the dirt off the door, she reveals her name neatly written in blue. I look down at her and look at her broken face. Fresh tears streaming down her face. She carefully opens the door making sure it won't break and leads me into her room.

Her pink room had a small bed and lots of stuffed toys, she sits me down on her bed -which is wet but whatever- and picks one of the stuffed toys up.

"This one is Boris-Bear. He was my favorite," She hugs him to her chest before giving it to me. "This one is Tippy, my dad made up the name for me. He always did..." She hands me Tippy then picks up a bear that has dried blood on it. Jaymiee is not put off by the blood and it also has a bullet through it. She looks right at me. Tears spilling from her eyes.

"This one is called Secrets. I kept him from everyone. Daddy never knew even though I pinched two dollars from his wallet for it. I didn't have enough... I miss them Ricky." She then hands me Secrers and sits down next to me.