Team...

A/N: Okay... So I should asked you guys later, but... Comment which Girl you want to be paired with... Also two OC Will be here.

------------------------------------------------------

-Reader Pov at the lockers-

Me and Luke were getting ready in the locker room. "Do you think that will be easy?" Luke asked while puts on his claws and close the locker door. "Huh... Don't know" I said while a spear and a yellow hair Male fly by. "So where... Are you kidding me" I said while he start reading a romance book again called 'Night Love'. "Nope" Luke said while we hear where we need to go. "Let's go" Luke said while started to walk to Beacon cliff "I hate you" I said "I know" Luke said.

-At the cliff-

We were all standing metal place. "What do you think this is?" I asked Luke quietly and he shrugs. "You will be launched in the air and will think off something how to land... And which one you make eye contact is your teammates for... 4 years" Ozpin said while I ignore rest off it "Launch pads" Luke said "I already know that" I said while Luke launches first and then me. "Wait? Didn't you know how to fly?" Luke asked "Oh yeah... Thanks for reminding me" I said while flies faster to the woods. "Remember... Never remind him" Luke said while gets his claws ready. I was almost meet with the ground and I land safely "That was easy" I said while looks up to see Yang shooting towards. "Shit" I said while walks for sometime and see Luke using his claws on the tree and land safely. "Wow" I said while he looks me in the eyes. "We're teammates let's go get the relics" Luke said while I, just sigh and walked with him. "So... You know the way?" I asked while he stops.

"Nope" Luke said while we hear something coming from the bush. "Who's there, if Grimm your dead" Luke said while ready his claws to see two Females come out. One was a long Blue hair female and the other one Green hair. "We're not Grimm" The Green hair female said "Fine... What's your names" Luke said. "I'm Ashley and this is my twin sister Jessica" Ashley said while gets some leaves out from her hair. "Okay... You know where the relics?" I asked and they both nod. "Good" Luke said while looking at light blue eyes on Ashley and light green eyes on Jessica. "I know how we can get their fast" Jessica said while transform into a Nevermore in blue colour. "Yay" I said while jump on with Luke and Ashley.

-Time skip Still lazy to write the rest-

"Okay... Luke Star, (Y/N) (L/N), Ashley Snow and Jessica Zoe Snow... Got the knight piece and now you will be known as Team LAZY (I wanted that name). Lead by... Luke Star... Here's your dorm room key and outfit" Ozpin said while hands everything to Luke and we started to walk to their dorm. "What personality do you both have?" Luke asked "We both have different personality, but some are same... Like Happy, annoyed... But I better not tell the rest" Ashley answer "Okay tell us what you like and don't like" Luke asked. "I like studying, reading, fighting, cleaning and sleeping... I don't like bullies and making me mad or annoyed" Ashley said while Jessica smiles "I like to eat, read, sleeping and dreaming... I don't like hard work" Jessica said while Luke sigh. "Semblance?" I asked "I have... Well we both have two... For me mind reading and Ice" Ashley answer "For me transformation and stop time" Jessica answer while we got in the dorm.

"Four beds, two bookshelves, two study tables, two closet and a bathroom" I said while jump on a bed "Comfy" I said. " Okay... Let's unpack" Luke said while puts five bags down.

-Time skip-

Everything was ready and set. "This looks nice" Jessica said while eating toast. "Where did you get the toast?" I asked "Stop Time" Jessica answer and knew what she meant. "Huh what's that?" Luke said while picks up a orange book and both sisters looks at him. "It's a photo album?" Luke said while looks in and immediately gets punched by both sisters. Luke flied in the wall leaving a crack in it and slides down. "Don't look at our stuff" Jessica said while puts the photo album in a bookshelf. "F-fine" Luke said while gets up "But the picture was..." Luke didn't finished by getting punched by them again and this time on his bed.

"You never learn" I said while lay on my bed and take a nap. "Is he lazy?" Both sisters asked and Luke nod. "This gonna be interesting" Ashley said while walks with Jessica around school. "Not for me" Luke said while falls asleep.

-----------

A/N: Just a short