The smell of wet dirt surrounded us as we were carried further into the cave. Looking forward after a  few minutes of riding in the shadows I spotted a sliver of light ahead of us. As we drew closer the light grew until we were emerging from the cave-like tunnel and entering a garage of some sort.

We were surrounded with cars that looked more than expensive and I was even afraid to be near for fear of damaging it. Looking over at Owen I noticed his eyes were wide in awe as he stared ahead at the garage full of cars, chariots and even a few motorcycles.

'You like?' Set questioned in our mind.

'Very much!' Owen squealed.

Despite the way our relationship appeared, with me being the dominant more manly one, Owen was the one that was into all the cars and motorcycles. He had two bikes at home and even bought me my beautiful baby, a silver Porshe Carrera GT. 

The horses slowed to a stop in the center of the garage before they stopped beside Set's own chariot. He hopped out followed closely by Amun, Rue quickly moved to the edge of the chariot when she saw Amun approaching. She practically threw herself at him and he moved quickly to try and catch her. Kaya jerked forward and then sighed when he realized that she was alright.

"Can you not do that anymore? You're going to give Kaya a heart attack." Amun's deep voice spoke up.

"Anything you want Mr. Yummy Man." Rue purred.

"Seriously...about disowning her..." Owen questioned seriously as he looked at me.

"We can't." I laughed before moving behind Kaya who hopped out the chariot.

"What a shame." Owen replied sadly.

"You love me!" Rue cheered as she clung to Amun's neck. Kaya stood beside him as the ever present protector of his mate.

"I don't need protecting little hell-hound." Amun laughed but Kaya refused to leave his side.

"He's not going to leave." I laughed as I jumped down before Set could offer his hand to me.

Owen leapt out into my open arms as Set came to stand beside me. He smirked as he watched me hold Owen close to me and it was rather different having another mate already. I wasn't sure how we were supposed to act evens with having our dads as examples.

I don't know how they made it seem so simple. Just the thought alone of having to share Owen with someone else made me a little uneasy but at the same time it kind of turned me on. Thinking about Owen laying beneath someone else writhing and moaning without any type of worries.

"Really?" Owen questioned snapping me from my thoughts.

"What?" I questioned him as I finally let him go.

"Your thoughts are being blasted into my mind and by the way that Set's staring at me I think that he saw them too." Owen smirked.

"Yeah, I saw them and I totally agree. Let's go do that right now. Who's for doing what he thought right now?" Set exclaimed looking around for anyone to agree.

"Lord Set there are many things to take care of today and I feel that our guests may want to rest from their long day out. Isn't that right?" Amun questioned.

"Party poopers." Set grumbled as he moved away from the chariots and headed towards a door thar probably led into his main home.

"What's wrong with him?" Owen questioned to no one in particular.

"Lord Set is an interesting one who has been through much in his centuries of life." Amun replied with a heavy sigh as he followed Set into the house. There was definitely more to that story than the simple explanation he gave.