Chapter 20: Juilet Fun

Your POV

I saw everyone. I saw all the work team. "Hello! You guys need to go around the neighborhood to meet other people." I said, but before I could continue they all crushed me with their hugs. Kitty was the only one that didn't hug, she only purred to mean she was happy. I could respect that. "Well guys I'll talk to you later! I have to go-"
Crap! I totally forgot about the play! I'm going to have to text everyone, they all forgot about the play too.
The Group Chat
Aph- (Y/N) where are you?
You- Where are you?!?
Laurance- the play!
You- I FORGOT.
Garroth- Lol XD
Katelyn- :p
You- AT LEAST IF I RUN I GET EXERCISE!
Vlyad- XP

I was running non-stop. Twenty-four seven. Once I made it to the stage, I got in my Juliet costume and ran to Jimmy. "Jimmy! I'm so sorry I didn't get here in time!" I was about to cry since I knew plays were Katelyn's thing. "It's alright, just try not to be that late." He smiled. "This can make my reputation bad." He whispered. I giggled. Everyone got ready for the play.

Timeskip to the part you kiss Laurance, bcaz I don't know anything about the play.

It was time, after so many weeks of practice, I had to kiss Laurance. "(What Aphmau said in to Garroth bcaz I forgot)." I turned a little and saw Garroth with a potion, Kawaii-chan was there too. Kawaii-chan pushed Garroth to help him throw the potion. But, Garroth instead switched me and him. Garroth kissed Laurance. Kawaii-chan took thousands of pictures. I did too, but just a few. They got off the stage, blushing. I went up to both of them and hugged them. They hugged me. I remembered, Hops! I giggled silently because I told her to meet the people around, and everyone on the street was going to be on the play. I had to leave, "guys I Better get going, KATELYN!!" I screamed her name so she would come. "What?" I grabbed her arm and my brother's and ran out. I dragged them all the way to Hop's house. "HOPS!" I yelled, she came out with an annoyed face. "WAIT, THE HOPS!??" (Y/B/N) yelled. "Yes the Hops." She corrected my brother. "I thought you were in the other realm fighting." My brother's words, somehow got to Katelyn. She took about her firefists. "Well, I was training the group to go against Zenix, because he was the one who took out Sasha, right?" Hops said. I was all of a sudden, uneasy. I was not happy, I was not a happy camper, I was sad. "N-No, she dragged him down the portal and trapped herself for-" before I could continue, Hops knew what happened. I hugged back. My brother hugged me, Katelyn eventually did too. "Ok! Now that that's done, you guys need to meet every one in here!" I saw everyone walking back from the play. I waved them to come here. I pushed in the house and closed the door. "All of you need to meet my fighting team!" They all started taking. I saw the first person Katelyn spoke to was Hops since I recommended it. Kitty talked to Aphmau, Kawaii-chan to Melissa. Melissa someone else, not Aarons sister. I saw Laurance talking to Retk, (rEt-Ck) Retk I trusted, but he was once bad, so I'm still getting to know him. Of course Zane went to the sweet side, walked everywhere with Frenchelly. She Frenchelly went to Bee, my learning buddy. I spyed on them a little longer, and then I just let them all talk.
Bee- a smart learning Moth
Melissa- The sister of the next queen of the Atlantic
Scarf- She has a very strong secret, No one knows.
Hops- A fighter, but then semi- leader of the group
Selina- The next Queen of the Atlantic, by very Shy
Starflash- Strong, but known as a werewolf, or dog.
Kitty- Known for mischief, Starflash needs to watch her, or she watches
And that's it!
After a while, I let them all out. Some where blushing, others were mad, others were just, plain and happy. All great, except the mad and blushy part. I talked to the work team, and they were all proud of me making friends! I was pretty happy, but now, I just wanted to hang out with-. You guessed it, Garroth. I walked over to his house and tapped on the door. Dante opened it. "Hey Dante! Where's Garroth?" I asked smiling. " In is room." I nodded. I walked over to his door and knocked. He opened it, shirtless. My face started to turn into a tomato, my face was burning. Well, we Shut the door and I happily left the house. That's when the next day I play to text him, and not 'see' him.

Next day!!!

You- Garroth?
Garroth- Hi, yes?
You- sorry for walking in your room, I wanted to ask you something
Garroth- Okay, what is it?
What do I do?! I wanted to hang out, but now I want to ask him on a date..
You- Can.. w-we go out?
Oh btw this is on a call, not text.
Garroth- w-what? A d-date?
You- Y-yeah..
Garroth- S-sure..
You- a-at 5:00?
Garroth- Ok
End call.
Eep! I'm going on a date! Looked around and saw brown hair at my window?! Well, I know a lot of people with brown hair, but ok?? Anyways it was 3:38pm so I guess I should get ready for the date. I put in <insert what you're going to wear> I know Garroth should have asked me but, I guess I just wanted to see if he liked me or not. Since of what happened at the sleepover. But let's give it a shot. I knew where I was gonna bring him! There was this very expensive place, my parents didn't own it, but it was beautiful. It was next to the water too. It all looked so pretty. "I know exactly where to take him! But, wait. What if I take him there.. but the place I have in mind it amazing!" I heard leaves cracking, but it's the weather? "I'm going to bring him to the Rollman at 5:00!" I said, maybe saying it outloud, but I guess no one heard.

??? POV
(Y/N) going out with Garroth to Rollman? I don't know if that's real, by just go with it. That's so expensive and pretty! I think that's even more money Garroth has! Garroth is very rich, but (Y/N)? The Rollman?! That's so much more money than Garroth. She said she's taking him out at 5:00. I like her, so I've got to stop that date. I was chasing Aphmau, and now (y/n)! Really? I just continued with my day, thinking of how to stop this date.

Who is this mysterious person? If you say if it's the Made up characters, than you wrong! It's one of Aphmau's characters. But it's not Gene, that's all in saying. Byeeeeeee!