Chapter 4: Travis

(Y/N)- Your name
(F/C)- Favorite color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/C)- hair color
(F/V/G)- favorite video game
(Y/B/N)- your brother's name
(B/F/N)- Best friend's name
(F/C)- Favorite color

-your POV-

I didn't know who Travis was, but the name sounded familiar. Laurance looked shocked. He probably expected 'Travis' to touch my butt or something at the small party. "Um.. well your know about him later!" He laughed nervously, so I laughed with him, too, confused.
"So, what do you want to do? Watch anime..??" I asked. " Sure". He said and in my head I sighed of relief.

-time skip-

Once Laurance left, I went to my room and took out my phone. I looked around and realized I had a message from my sister.

K- Katelyn
Y- you

K- Hey! I was wondering, I haven't seen our brother.
Y- Yeah you haven't. Don't worry he's like you, he's strong and possibly could lift a building with one hand..
K- Awesome.
Y- Oh! He's comeing today too!
K- I'm going to your house now.
Y- Ok!

~end texting~~
Also time skip

Katelyn and I were watching Netflix when I got a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Katelyn said. And she opened the door to find my brother. "Oh! Sorry if this is the wrong house-" I heard when I went over to  look and ran up to him, and hugged him. She looked confused, he looked confused, and I was.. happy.

He realized who was hugging him and hugged back, Katelyn was about to punch him when he said. "Sister! I've missed you" Katelyn started hugging too. "So, this is our lost sister." I did the 'tada' thing to Katelyn and they cringed. " Nice to meet you, my names Katelyn, if you don't ship we'll get along fine" she said giving me that face that says, 'Don't do that' but I always did do shipping. After a little Netflix we started to play board games. We played one that we played with Katelyn's dad. I never had parents so my brother and I we just adopted by Katelyn's dad so Katelyn could play with more kids than just Kasey. So now we 3 played, sad part was that Our dad and Kasey weren't there to play with the board game here in my house.

After my brother moved in with me, Katelyn was thinking she could hang out with me more, which was fine with (Y/B/N) and me. "So, I better get going because Kawaii-chan wants me too help her." "Who's that?" My brother tilted his head like he always does. " Oh! We'll introduce you to everyone on the street." I squealed with excitement, and so did Katelyn. "I can't wait!" He said as he went up to his room since it was getting late. "Ok see you later!" I said as she left.

Next morning.

Me and my brother got ready and left for the street. We went to Aphmau's house first since that's were the girls are. " Hi! My names Aphmau." "Hello my name's Kawaii-chan!" And far in the kitchen we heard "Hi brother! How's living with (Y/N)?" Aphmau then turned around to look at me and (Y/B/N). She looked shocked. "Um.. uh yeah we're family" he said rubbing his neck. "Cool!" Aphmau yelled and they smiled. So next house was Zane's. My brother isn't the taking type, but he does talk with family, well, the family he has. So we walked over to Zane's, and what did you expect? " Oh, hi
(Y/N)!" Zane seemed happy to see me, but- "Who's this?" He made a disappointing face towards my brother. "This is my brother, and we're siblings with Katelyn too." I tried to look liking it was nothing, but it was something. "Oh, if he's related to you, then him and me are going to get along." They shook hands, said about each other and were happy. So next house was, the boys house. We walked over and we A saw Dante open the door. I saw Laurance and Garroth and someone with white hair. Wait.. he looked familiar, he must be Travis. But I must of known him before.. wait. "Travis?" I asked "(Y/N)?" He asked and we nodded and we ran towards each other and hugged. We were very close friends when we were in high school. Laurance looked confused, and Garroth was a little red from anger. My brother stood there and then understood. He ran and hugged us. Garroth finally said something. " So? Have you 3 met before?" "Yup! Travis and I reeeally liked each other in highSchool. But now we passed on that we don't like each other anymore." I said and Garroth sighed when he looked at my brother. " Oh! And this is (Y/B/N)! He's my brother" I said and smiled " Oh! Nice to meet you!" Laurance and Dante said. "N-Nice to meet you too.." Garroth said assuming things, but I'm not Garroth so I don't know.

We left and we went home. It was 7:21 so we just went to our rooms and did stuff. As soon as I went to my room I got a flashback

~Flashback~

" Daddy can I have ballon? Can it be (F/C)?" "Yes and-" dad was about to answer, until he got stabbed in the chest. I gasped and got covered and dragged to the back of the fair. I was robbed and left alone to die. I was found by someone with blue hair. He looked like a fighter. "What are you doing here?" " I.. I was robbed. And my daddy got killed with a sharp knife." I said nearly crying. I didn't feel much emotion, when I was young. My mother died when I was born. "How about you follow me? I can help you." He offered me a hand, I took it. I had nothing left so if I die now, I had no choice. I walked and went in a car. I saw a boy and a girl. And a boy in the front. He looked like me, he was my brother! "Hi brother!" "Hi (Y/N)!" We went to this house and we walked in side. I followed my brother and we found out I had a new dad..

-Flashback end-

I was in my room I was in bed. I checked the time, it was 8:14. So I had no other choice than go to bed. I latex in bed thinking about how my parents were. My father told me my mother was kind and beautiful, and he's was a gentleman. I thought that of my brother, Katelyn, Kasey, my mother, my father...

This day with my family couldn't have been better.

Hello my beautiful nuts! And yes, I got a nickname. I'm so sorry if this was late. I got a lot of things got in front of Wattpad for a little but I got through and posted this! And Squirrel is out!