Chapter 25 - Big Fan

Camilla Medilton

"Remind me why I date a model again?" Blane asked when he looked at all my photoshoot pics. I chuckled a little and he put down the magazine on the table.

"You love me." I said and sipped my coffee.

"I do but.." He pointed at the magazine and I chuckled big time. I caressed his cheek and kissed it.

"I mean.. why do you even buy this?" I asked.

"I have to be supportive.. I saw my girlfriend's name and I can't help but buy it."

"Thankyou baby but next time don't buy it." I gave a peck on his lips.

"I'm collecting your photoshoot magazines."

"Do you want a sign?" I asked sweetly and he looked at me smiling.

"Why are you so adorable?" He hugged me tightly and I can't breathe.

"Blane.. can't breath.."

"Losers." Suddenly Brooklyn walked in and Blane threw a pillow to him.

"Where's Amelia?"

"Don't know. Let her get lost." He hissed and walked into his room.

"He and Amelia always have this love and hate relationship." I said.

"I think Amelia did a good job, he never been this crazy for a girl before." He answered and I slipped my arms around his hips and gave him a peck on his lips.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too." Suddenly someone pressed the door bell and I got up to open the door. It's Amelia.

"Hey.. I bet the jerk is here.." Amelia said and I chuckled nodding. I let her in.

"Where's your twin?" She asked Blane and Blane pointed at Brooklyn's room. She gave him a thumbs up and knocked on the door. I sat beside Blane again.

"Get lost you woman!" We heard Brooklyn said. Amelia didn't say anything and she just walked away from the door but Brooklyn opened the door right away. That's Amelia's power on Brooklyn.. that crazy. She ignored him but Brooklyn dragged her to his room.

"He's crazy." I said.

"So crazy.." Blane said as he trailed kisses on my neck. He slowly trailed kisses to my cheek and to my lips. Blane pulled my body making me circle my legs around his hips. He got up and brought me to the room and he put me down turning my body towards the bed.

My eyes widen and I turned to him.. He held my hand and pulled me towards the bed.

"I'm bad with words.. you know that right? But I love you Camille Medilton and I want to-" I stopped him by putting my index finger on his lips. I smiled to him and when I was going to say yes.. He stopped me by doing the same time.

"Babe.. I'm not finish." He said and I chuckled.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Life has been crazily fun and excited when you're around and I don't want anything else.. I love you and I want you to be my wife." He suddenly kneeled and took out a ring from his pocket.

"Yes!" I crashed him with a big hug and kissed him. He put the ring to my finger and I looked at it completely loving the ring. I turned to the bed and smiled to see him doing all this sweet things. He literally put my favorite chocolate on the bed and made a heart shape out of it. He put candles all over the place and rose petals everywhere.

"This is why you won't let me sleep here.." I hissed and he chuckled.

"I was scared and thinking that you will reject me."

"Why would I? I asked you to marry me a thousand times and you kept saying that it was your line.. gosh Blane.." I looked at him disbelief and rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes on me?" He asked me and I sticked my tongue out. I took the chocolate and eat it and unexpectecly Blane kissed me hard. He pinned me the wall kissing me deeply. He picked me up and I automaticly wrapped my legs around his hips. I put my arms around his neck kissing him deeper.

Suddenly his phone rang completely ruining the moment, he cursed under his breath. I stopped and let him pick up the phone and he took it out from his pocket revealing his dad's name on the screen.

He picked up and I raised my eyebrows..

"Hello dad.. I'm in New York.. What makes you think that I'm in LA? Dad.. Are you serious? Ask mom! Gosh dad.. Bye!" He ended the call and turned off his phone.

"What's wrong?"

"He asked me if I saw his freaking fishing kit.. and he thinks I'm in LA." He said and I chuckled.

"He misses you.."

"But I don't."

"Let's go to LA tomorrow, how's that? Have a lunch with your parents?" I slipped my arms around his hips.

"No.. I want-"

"Blane." I warned and he sighed.

"Okay fine.. I have to hear what my future-wife words right?" He asked and I gave him a peck on his lips.

"You have.." I looked at him seductively and bit my lips. He crashed his lips immediately to mine and picked me up again. I slowly unbutton his shirt and he pulled down my sundress straps. He trailed kisses on my shoulder and got back to my lips again.

He locked the door because last time we made up.. Brooklyn interrupted us. He brought me to the bed and literally threw all the chocolate to the floor.

"You know we have to clean up later right?" I asked.

"Later." He said and you all know what happen next..

THE END