Proem.

Parents have always thought that their children understood things that didn't need to be said or mentioned. They've always figured that some things just came by default or as you age, or that it's common sense. If that is true, then that didn't work that way for me. I wish someone would have told me or asked me if I knew or understood that. If that had happened, maybe things would have been different, maybe I could've had a regular life and been a regular teenager and life wouldn't have sped up on me and I could still be basking in the glory of youth and of being carefree. 

      I became in love with the fast life, the endless things, the merchandise and the fame- all the things I wasn't accustomed to or grew up with and everything even the wanderest of minds couldn't think of. Don't get me wrong, I had the necessities and even an allowance. It was just something about Ezrah King that I couldn't stay away from, me or any other female for that matter, and I was willing to do and give it all to keep my man because he chose me.  I had nothing but love for this man and love is blind, my vision was 20/40- even 20 feet close, I never saw this kind of thing coming my way.

    My story isn't peaches and cream and it doesn't have the happiest of endings, this is purely just my story- sugarcoated none. I'm about to display the highest and lowest parts of my life, on a silver platter for your viewing eyes.

   It all began when I was seventeen.