Chapter 10

Y/n's P.O.V

"You don't mean that Harry and if you do"

"If I do?" he was being so mean.

"Never mind I have to go" I ran out of the room with my already packed bag going to the Museum. I opened the door and saw the security guard fast asleep. Running around to find m shadow I found it.

"Alright here we go lets go back to the Isle shall we Shadow" pulling open the door that was spelled so it couldn't get out. My shadow placed something in my hand it was a remote for the bridge.

"Nice well done, now lets go" I ran through the exit shadow not to far behind. The other week I had brought a motorbike just for this very moment. We got to the bridge I pressed the button and the bridge appeared. I grinned at to myself then I felt a tear role down my face. Maybe it Harry was right maybe it is nice here. Wait no I can't say that/ think that I mean, I won't let my dad down. I drove through the barrier, everybody just looked at me strangely, I being me just smirked and glared at them all. Some of them smirked back and others just coward away into the corners. 

I finally made my way to dad's shop walking in I heard the bell ring. Looking up at it I couldn't help but smile again.

"I'm back" I yelled. I heard someone come down the stairs. I saw my dad, I run up to him and gave him a big hug which he oddly returned.

"Dad I know that we are villains and all but are you sure that you want to go through with your plan"

"Yes my dear, unlike Maleficent I will succeed since I know my daughter will never turn her back on evil" He laughed he maniac laugh and I grinned at him but deep down inside I knew this was a very big mistake.

I started to walk around the Isle and bumped into Gil. He was so clueless and cute.

"Hi Gil"

"Y/n what are you doing back here I thought you were good"

"Gil can I trust you to keep this a secret" I asked, he nodded his head so I pulled him into a ally where no one would see us or hear us.

"Gil I only went for my dad so I could somehow find a way to let the Isle free"

"Have you?"

"Yes Gil, that is why I'm back, but now that I think about it I think I have made a mistake" tears again started running down my face. Gil looked shocked he didn't know what to do so he patted my back. It made me laugh.

"What is so funny?" He asked tilting his head to the side with a confused look on his face. 

"You Gil thanks for the comfort I guess" he smiled. We looked into each others eyes for a good couple of seconds. I stepped forward and...

Harry's P.O.V

I was pacing in my room. I was so mad at her she was such a pain in the ass but a hot pain in the ass.

-Time Skip-

It has been a whole 2 days and Y/n was still not back yet, I thought she was kidding about going to the Isle. 

Running down the hall all the way to Jay's room. I banged on the door. 

"I'm coming ease it down a bit" the door opened to Jay. Grabbing on to his collar.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know dude let go" pushing me off he glared at me trying to figure out who I was talking about. 

"Who are you talking about exactly?"

"Y/n!" I yelled at him.

"Um I haven't seen her you were the last one with her" It dawned on me that really she had gone to the Isle. I punched the wall in anger.

"Woah calm down Harry what's wrong?"

"Jay she's gone back to the Isle, she said something about a plan she has with her dad" Jay looked shocked.

"We need to tell Ben now" Jay ran out the door leaving me to follow after him. On the way we bumped into Evie. 

"Jay what is going on?" she seemed concerned.

"Y/n has gone back to Isle" 

"Oh no" We got to Ben's office. No knock just walked right on in.

"Guys what's wrong"

"Y/n has gone back to the Isle" His eyes grew, Ben grabbed the phone sitting on the desk.

"Is the Shadow still in the museum? Gone! Okay okay" Hanging up the phone he rung a different number. "How many limos are left in the garage?" for a moment there was a pause then Ben's face went pale. "Thank you" He looked up at us as we all waited for him to say something.

"She has a key to the bar-" Next thing we know Doug, Mal and Carlos run through the door. Puffed but frightened.

"Villains are coming across the boarder" shit I think to myself I shouldn't of let her go but then again who cares about this place. I laughed out loud, grinning at everybody they looked shocked.

"Well ,well well let the fun begin" 

"You can't be serious Harry I thought you were on our side now not theirs" Evie said waving her hands in the air.

"Oh I have only been here for what four days why would I join you"

"Because we brought you here" Mal screamed out in anger. I rolled my eyes. I still had feelings for her but not so much now that I have meet Y/n the feelings have died down. 

"Well I suggest we don't stand round here waiting otherwise your little kingdom Ben is gone" They all ran outside the office to order people around to protect Auradon what I said was not true even though I have been here 4 days I kinda was starting to like the place very much but that was only because of the sports, picking on people and Y/n.

Deciding what side I was on finally I ran out the door. Looking about the place and saw that it was indeed being bombarded by villains I saw some of the pirate crew and grinned at them. They all grinned back running towards them I pulled out my sword.

"Let's get them maties" We all laughed heuristically running towards the prissy princes and princesses.