Chapter 8

Y/n's P.O.V

Just before Harry got here Ben told me that I would be moving into one of the guys room with Harry because he couldn't trust him by himself, my stuff was already here so that was good. Apparently Jane and Lonnie moved in there which I was thankful for.

"And who will that be?" Harry asked looking me up and down like he just wanted to eat me. Creep.

"Well you will find out tonight now won't you" I said with a sarcastic smile. He just kept grinning at me. I was so melting on the inside but controlled it. He pushed past me and looked inside the room, I soon followed. This room was so much better than the one I was in before. Soon that thought was forgotten as I was pushed up against the wall by Harry. He still has his pirate grin on his face. He put his hands on my waist. I was kinda scared but covered it with a frown.

"Well well I see that  my roommate is in fact a girl, I'm thinking it may be you love because of your father's hat over there" his hands were lightly moving up and down my upper thigh. God he was so killing me right now, I was supposed to do this to him but I also wish he would just kiss me and we could skip class for the whole day. I pushed him back and walked out the room, waiting for him to come out so I could give him a tour of the place.

"Hurry up I have classes to get to Harry" not really but hey it got him out of the room fast. 

"Love don't tell me you want to go to class because you have really only left the Isle and school sounds really boring don't ya think" He smiled, he really does have this thing with smiling but it is only to scare his prey. I gave him a cocky grin and walked away. I could feel his gaze going up and down my body from behind it made me feel uncomfortable at so many levels, but also enjoyed it.

"Take a picture it last longer Hook" I said, he just chuckled at me and caught up to me so now we were walking in sync. We got to the area where all our lockers were. I just waltzed over to mine grinning. 

"Well are you going to tell me mine might be love" he questioned I just ignored him and then that is when Chad came up to me. He was such a big douche bag and a flirt but hey so was I.

"Hi Lovely Lady" he said with one of his cocky smiles. I played along and watched for Harry's expression. 

Harry's P.O.V

I watched as Y/n got all comfortable and flirtatious with...

"Hiya Chad" Chad his name was Chad really. They started to flirt with each other and I'm sure Y/n was waiting for my reactions but I just smirked at her. She wants to play this aye well I can play it better.

"Well Y/n since you and this boyfriend of yours are going to just flirt all day I'll go and fined me a new tour guide" I caught a glimpse of a brown headed girl in pink and blue dress. I looked back at the two trying to keep in their giggles.

"Audrey!" Y/n yelled out, the girl looked at her and gave us a fake smile as she walked over. Y/n gave her one too and man was it hot.

"This is Harry and he thought your really hot and wants you to take him on a tour of this place" she did not just say that. I heard someone hit something and saw Chad was glaring at Y/n as she just grinned at him. He better not have touched her or else he so dead meat. 

"Well that is great but your a villain and last time I meet one they stole my boyfriend"

"Who Y/n over here" I smirked at her while she rolled her eyes and groaned. 

"No Mal did" Audrey huffed in annoyance as she looked over at Chad and Y/n.

"Look I am not trying to steal this one from you but honestly you did break up with him" Y/n smirked an evil smirk. I was so hard not to feel so turned on by it. 

Y/n's P.O.V

Soon the two royals left me and Harry alone. He pressed me up against my locker and smirked at me I tried so hard not to blush but I could feel a little coming through. He was close to me right now and I wanted to push him away but then also I really wanted to kiss him for ever. 

"You know if you ever groan again I will have no hesitation-" I cut him off short

"Humiliate me, debilitate me or eliminate me?" he just chuckled his insane chuckle it was cute. 

"No but thanks for the ideas" the bell rung, I pushed him aside and ran to my nest class but then ran back to him and whispered in his ear.

"Mine" taking his hat and running off. I relished when I git into the class that my shadow was not here great. 

-Time Skip-

I went to go find Ben right after school I hadn't seen Harry all day but I was more worried about my shadow I hadn't seen all day.

"Ben, have you seen my shadow?" he looked up at me with pity in his eyes, oh no what have they done.

"Y/n we had found it snopping in the garage with all the limos and it had a remote we had to capture it and placed it in a spelled casing in the museum because it is now classified as a weapon to destroy-"

"Why didn't anyone tell me this before?" I was on the verge of tears but they were fake to make it look believable that I was up set but really that was a sign that it was time. I walked out of Ben office and grinned wickedly. They all thought I had changed no dad's plan is coming into action tonight.

-Time Skip-

I was walking back to my room. Harry was already in here playing some game on the TV. He was so hot, I let a groan escape my lips. He froze and looked at me smirking.

"Well isn't someone happy it see me" he joked cockily. 

"No it was a groan of disappointment that I have to share a room with you"

"Don't lie to yourself love because that groan sounded sexual" he is such a pain in the ass.

"I am going for a shower" 

"Mind if I join you?"

"Yes I do actually I mind very much" He just grinned "Pervert"

"Only for you love" he replied.