Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

"Don't scare you" I smiled wickedly at the 4. "But that's my specialty" 

"Harry" "What did you do with Ben?"

"Oh, uh we nicked him, mm-hmmm yeah and if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the chip Shoppe tonight, alone. Uma wants wants a vist" I kept my grin up they were so fun to play with. I looked over at Jay. Something attached to him like a person I couldn't see who it was.

"Aw, Jay seems like you've lost your touch"

"Jay" I heard the person speak and pull him back it was Y/n. My jaw went stiff but I tried not make it look noticeable. 

"Well we meet again Y/n, ooo and I see you still have my hat" I go to grab it but Jay stops my hand. I go and look at him he just glared and I did the same, I slowly turn my head back to Y/n she took it off her head placing it on my. I started grinning again then looked at an confused Carlos. Then barked at him like a dog, turning around then whistling a tune. When I was far enough away from them I kicked a crate out of anger. Thinking back to what had just happened with Jay and Y/n. It made me angry that he was touching her and she was doing the same. Man what is wrong with me I felt like this at all.

I arrived back at the Chip Shoppe and saw Uma. I grinned at her and twirled she just roles her eyes and smiled. 

"Well Harry it looks to me you got you hat back" 

"I sure did, I thought I would of had to fight for it but she gave it to willing, now how is our King?" I asked trying to keep my mind off her.

Y/n's P.O.V

We we as in the other 3 were telling Mal about what happened she was kinda growling us for bring Ben. Then Evie and Mal had started to talk about Mal's hair. To be honest it does look really cool better than before that is for sure. We decided on a plan that Mal was going to see Uma. 

-Time Skip-

Mal came back to base and told us what had happened. Uma had won this arm wrestle so Mal has to now give her Fairy Godmother's wand. Another plan was formed. Jay and Carlos was to go and use their 3D printer to make a copy of Fairy Godmother's wand and Mal, Evie and I were going to make some colored smoked bombs for the hand over in case a fight started up between the two crews.

-Another Time Skip-

"I think this is the last one" I heard Mal say to Evie as I waited outside to make sure Harry or Gil came by which they didn't. I really couldn't get Harry out of my head but I needed to consider that I was with Jay. I slowly started to walk around the Isle, I really hated waiting I would just make my way to base but before I could move Mal and Evie walked out smiling.

"Have fun in their" I smiled at them, me and Dizzy weren't too good of friends because I tricked her and I hadn't meant for it to happen but it did. 

"Yeah" We started to walk back to base. I held back a bit because the two were having a conversation about there friend problems which I didn't want to get involved with. 

Once Mal threw the rock at the sign the two girls went up and started to sing. Still not wanting to get involved I stayed down below and waited for the boys to come back. After a while Mal came down the stairs.

"They are here" Getting up we went down to we parked the limo before. I reach the spot first and saw Lonnie with them. Sighing I ran up to her and hugged her and went over to Jay and Carlos helping him with what they had brought. I say Dude the dog in the car and laughed oh my god how the hell did he get there. Clearly I was the only one that actually thought so but other still smiled at me. Grabbing Jay's hand we ran through the tunnel to Uma's crew. 

Setting up with out seeing us then made our way to the ship. Gil told everyone that we had arrived.

"Welcome" Harry spoke in his pirate accent, he looked at me and winked I just role my eyes.

"Finally" Uma yells. Then every started to sing.  

 [Uma:] Huh! Let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold-hearted
There's no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face
Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient
I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand, or he'll be ripped apart

[Mal:] Now let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand - no one has to come to any harm!
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite
Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're findin' out tonight!

[Pirate crew:] Let's go! Bring it on!
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't it's goin' down

[VKs:] Let's go! Make your move!
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't it's goin' down

[Pirate crew:] We want the wand
Or else the king is gone
Your time is runnin' out!
You should really watch your mouth

[VKs:] Let's go! Pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up!
It's goin' down!

[Pirate crew:] Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Make the trade
Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Or walk the plank
Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
(Uma, Uma, Uma - la - la - la)
Make the trade
Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
(Uma, Uma, Uma - la - la - la)
Or walk the plank

[Mal:] Okay, look, this is not a conversation
It's a do-or-die situation
If you don't give me back the king, I'll have no hesitation
I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation
That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration
Release him now, and we can go our separate ways
Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs

[Uma:] So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?

[Harry:] All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him
Matter of fact, make one wrong move, and I'll debilitate him
And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him!
All it takes is one wrong look and I'll -

[Uma:] Harry! We get it. Chill.

[Pirate crew:] Let's go! Bring it on!
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't it's goin' down

[VKs:] Let's go! Make your move!
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't it's goin' down

[Pirate crew:] We want the wand
Or else the king is gone
Your time is runnin' out!
You should really watch your mouth

[VKs:] Let's go! Pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up!
It's goin' down!

[Ben:] Hey, we don't have to choose
We don't have to light the fuse
Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose
There's gotta be a better way
Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance
You'll have your say

Through Ben whole part Harry kept watching me. I just had to try and look away but it was so hard.

[Uma:] Silly king! You? Give me?
You're gonna give me a chance?
Well, not a chance!

I watched it all play out Mal tricking Uma. Uma soon relised that the wand wasn't real so she snapped and all hell broke lose.