Revenge!!!!

Austin's POV

" No, Mr. Rowan. I can't do it. You better go back." I said Queen's secretary.

" You are disobeying the Queen, Mr. Beckham." He threatened me. I smirked. Queen!!! Huh!!!

" Yes, disobeying. What will you do? Stop me? Go stop me and tell your Queen, am not afraid of her." I said.

" You yourself tell her, this evening there is a meeting in the palace about financial issues. You are invited too. We informed you before. You better attend this. You broke several royal rules and it won't be tolerated anymore." He said.

" I don't have time to attend those bloody royal meetings. I don't want to waste my time." I said.

" Then get ready to get away from this country. You business license will be seized. You better think thrice before disobeying Queen." He said. Hell!!!

" Really?! You think I am going to believe this? I have international influences. Your Queen won't want to see the hell, does she?" I smirked.

" Mr. Beckham, international influences can do nothing to the Queen. But you better be careful." He left.

Like am going to listen to him!!! Never ever. I smirked. I get engaged with my works. It was 6:00 PM. I stood up and started for home. I heard my phone was  ringing.

" Hello!!!" I entered my house, didn't even cared to check who it was.

" Sir, it's me, Julia." I heard my assistant.

" Yes, Julia tell me, what happened now?" I asked.

" Sir, your dad wants you to reach royal trade house in an hour. If not he will be very strict this time and he said it clearly, his exact words were it won't be good for you." She said. My dad is also a problem here!!!!

" When did he call you?" I asked.

" About 15 minutes ago." She said .

" Great, just great!!!! Well I will be there in no time. Thank you, Julia." I hung up and again got in my car. I started for the palace.

I reached the palace in 30 minutes. I gave my keys to the valet service. They took care of my car and I went inside. What a tight security fr the Queen!!! Oh, am impressed!!! I smirked and went inside. Wow!!! Palace is more beautiful than before. I expected less.

" How may I help you, sir?" I heard some valet saying this.

" Yeah, can you please tell me the directions of the place where the  royal meetings is fixed for today?" I asked.

" Oh, it's  fixed at 7:30. It's almost that." The person said.

" Where will it take place?" I asked.

" Oh, it's on third floor. Just climb with that stairs then turn left, then Go some steps. The place is in your right. Thank you, sir." He left.

Well, let's see the Queen. Wait for your destroy, Queen. Told you. I am not at all interested in things, but damn so much curious about the Queen. I silently followed the instructions and I reached there. Let's destroy the Queen.

I smirked. Sounding like a horrible mad guy. Still, I don't like the Queen. I kinda hate her. Why!?! Cause she is so much proud of herself!!! Hate that fact. It will be the first encounter with her. Alright, let's see what can I do for her. I swear it won't be good for her. Let's meet the inexpressible beautiful Queen. I laughed inwardly on my lame joke. It was lame. Surely it was. I shook my head and moved ahead to find my dad. I found him talking with a group of people.

" Hey, Dad!!" I stood beside him.

" Oh!!! Austin. You came!!!" He said.

I mean really dad!!! Like you have left another choice for me!!! You didn't. Right!!!