Part Nine

~Flashback To After Date (Y/N) POV~

When I fell asleep, I was thrusted into a dreamworld. I look around to see Venet staring off into the distance.
(Y/N): "Venet did you bring me here?" She turns and shakes her head no. I hear stone crunching. I turn to see 4 shadow figures. Two wearing armor, and 2 wearing cloaks. Three of the figures stopped and one stepped forward. The cloaked shadow figure stuck his hand out to me, revealing a male's hand.
???: "Prepare, wielder of Annihilation, for we shall becoming for you soon." The 2 armored shadows walked around me to Venet. The feminine one grabs her and leans close to her ear. She backs up and Venet nods sadly. The other cloaked figure walked up to the first one and whispers in his ear.
???: "We shall see you soon." After he says this, I wake up. I realize I am panting. I look down to Venet and she is still sleeping. I calm my breathing before trying to fall asleep again.

~Flashback end~

I jolt awake and look around. I was no where I recognized. I try to move only to realize I am restrained by magic. 'Venet, where am I?' She doesn't respond. 'Venet?' Before I could ask anything else, I hear footsteps close by. I look to see a hooded female.
???: "Finally you're awake." I remain silent and just stare at her.
???: "Not talking eh?" She sits on a crate nearby.
???: "Then sit tight because you have a lot of waiting to do." I blink my eyes to realize she is either blocking her face or I have terrible vision.

" I blink my eyes to realize she is either blocking her face or I have terrible vision

(Y/N): "Where am I?" She looks up at me.
???: "Well, you are currently in a warehouse, restrained while we wait for our master to arrive."
(Y/N): "We?" She face palms.
???: "Do you seriously don't remember the two who basically whooped your ass?" I then get a flashback of the two armored figures. Before I can say anything another cloaked figure walks into the room, being followed by the two armored figures.
???(Cloaked Male): "Flirting with the prisoner?"
???(Cloaked Female): "I was just answering his questions." The cloaked Male turns to me.

(Without the other stuff, just the robe

(Without the other stuff, just the robe.)
He walks to me.
???: "I'm guessing you don't remember me, even after warning you?" I just stare into his faceless face. He chuckles.
???: "You must be wondering who we are and why we want you?" I just stare at him.
???: "Taking that as a yes, we are known as the Demonic 4. We are rogue and we serve no one. Well we did until she came along." I process this for a second when he continues.
???: "Which is why we nabbed you, she wanted you for some reason and we complied." The two armored figures move to the side and a petite woman walks in. She was wearing revealing clothes and had tape? in the shape of X's on her small breasts.
???: "Finally nice to meet you (Y/N), I had my eye on you for a long time."
(Y/N): "Who are you?"
???: "Me? Well you can call me Ophis." My eyes widen in surprise.
Ophis: "Oh you heard of me?" I nod. She sits in my lap.
Ophis: "Why I had my most trustworthy assassins grab was because you can help me reach my goal."
(Y/N): "And what exactly is that goal?"
Ophis: "To help me kill Great Red and reclaim my home, the dimensional gap."
(Y/N): "You were the one that pulled me out, weren't you?" She nods.
Ophis: "But apparently, someones." She looks at the hooded female.
"Portal creation wasn't the best so you got summoned at the next highest magic source."
(Y/N): "Issei..."
Ophis: "Exactly. And by the way, don't bother trying to escape, they already had a talk with your dragon about that." My eyes widen in anger and she jumps off.
(Y/N): "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!"
???(Hooded Male): "Just told her what would happen if you did escape." 'Don't try to escape (Y/N), they promised me if you helped, then they will help us control your power so no one else close to us ever dies by our hand again.' I stop struggling and look at Ophis.
(Y/N): "Only if you hold up your end of the bargain, then I will help you." She smiles and nods to the cloaked female. The cloaked female turns to me and release the magic restraints. I stand up and look at them.
(Y/N): "So where to?"

~Timeskip~

I am walking around the so called 'base' of the Kaos Brigade. I see many devils, fallen angels, and angels. I keep following the 4 from before. (Eyyy that rhymes.) They said they were leading me towards my room. We arrive at a door and one of them opens the door. Inside there is one bed.
???(Hooded Male): "For important members like you and us, we get our own rooms." I walk in and they close the door behind me. I sit on the bed and ponder the gravity of my choice. 'We probably have to fight them you know?' 'I know, but they are worth it for our end of the bargain.' I nod. I look at the bed. 'Have any magical energy left over to summon yourself?'
'Sadly no.' I sigh and lay in the bed and close my eyes.

~The Next Morning~

I get awoken by someone knocking on my door. I groan and get up to open the door. When I open it, I see the armored female standing there.
???: "Change your clothes and get ready to train." She closes the door. I turn around to see an outfit on the desk  supplied to me. I put the shorts and shirt provided. I open the door to see the female waiting for me. She turns and walks down the hallway. I follow her to a training room. I see a blond male waiting in the corner. 'Albion.'
'Hmm, better be carful then.'
Blond Male: "Greetings Annihilation Dragon wielder." I nod slightly. 'Jeez he sounds like a dick,'
Blond Dickhead: "I am Vali Lucifer, wielder of the White Dragon Emperor of Supremacy."
(Y/N): "I'm guessing you're the one that's going to help me?"
Vali: "No, I am merely watching to see how powerful you are. And to make sure you don't destroy the training arena." Before I can speak up someone else does.
???: "Thats why we're here." I turn to see the other three enter.
???(Hooded Male): "If you take a side on in the training area then we shall begin." I nod and step onto one side. The four step onto another. I get into my Annihilation armor and Eternal Annihilation. The two armored figures summon their swords from before, while the other two prepare magic glyphs. Vali throws a coin in the air. I stare at my opponents as the coin falls. I tighten my grip on my sword as it nears the ground. The coin lands.

—————————————————
A/N: Were any of you expecting that? And what did Venet mean by 'so no one else close to us ever dies by our hand again'? And who are the Demonic 4? Find out next time dear readers

The Fan out