The partyyy🍾

(Carl's pov)

I sneak towards sophias room to find her punching a punching bag and her singing a song... I honestly don't know who it's by but its kind of catchy....

** (Let you go by Machine Gun Kelly)**
"Since you left, I've been holding onto a memory
Since you walked out that door, yeah
And you said I changed and you're so damn sick of me
You're not mine anymore, 2 3 4
Woah, woah
She said you need to let me go
Woah, woah
She said I'd die for you, you're like my drug but I can't get high off you
You're not mine anymore
Ayy, I still remember what you wore on the first night
Still remember how that black dress had your curves right
Still remember smokin' just to calm my nerves
'Til you had to leave and grabbed your purse, I grabbed first
Uh, it's no words, yeah, it's just her
Body against mine, makeup on my shirt
Lipstick on my neck, whiskey on my breath
Takin' pictures in the moment so we don't forget, yeah" she sings as she stops punching the bag and starts to put on deodorant.

"Uh... hey soph" I say as I slouch on the door way.

"Uh hey! Carl...." she says nervously.

"Hey soph.. what was that song about...." I say seriously before walking towards her.

"Uh.. n-nothing carl.." she says while looking down.

"Sophia don't lie to me" I say huskily as I continue to walk closer to her.

"I-its n-nothing c-carl!" She says blushing and backing away.

"Sophia.. have you.." I say but I can't even finish my sentence as I back her against the wall.

"What do you mean it was just a song" she says blushing madly.

"It better be soph... cause I love you and I couldn't live a world without you" I say as I lean close to her.

"C-carl w-we should g-get g-going" she says blushing madly.

"Naw i was just going to tell you that I can see your hickey..." I say as I kiss her and walk away.

I look back and see her blushing madly.

(Time skip at the party)

I grab a red cup probably got some bud light or corona in it I take a sip and it's a mix of pepsi and whiskey.
I walk over to sophia with both of our cups.

"Hey soph here's a drink" I say as I hand her the cup.

"Thanks" she says while taking a sip and looking down.

*Enid, ryan, jake, ethan and jayden walk towards carl and sophia*

"Hey carl" Enid says sweetly to me and death glares at sophia.

"Hey soph" ethan says smirking at sophia.

"Hey ethan" sophia says and blushes.

"Hey don't forget me!" Jake says laughing.

"I won't" sophia smiles and hugs Jake.

"Oh and jayden!!!" Jake says and hugs jayden from behind.

"Uh hi jayden" sophia says nervously to the brunette.

"Hey" Jayden says nicely.

(Jaydens appearance btw - she has blue eyes, tan skin, nerdy like glasses, very pretty, a bit longer then shoulder length brown hair with blonde/carmel small streaks in her hair) (Ryans appearance - short black hair, green eyes, tan skin)

"Attention! Attention!" My dad yells as he tries to get everyone's attention.

*everyone shuts there mouths*

"Thank you and I have gathered you all here for a celebration! We have finally found a lost member of our group! She was 12 when we lost her.... but now she's back and we are all happy and thankful that she is back, I can't even imagine what she went threw to find us... but all we can think about now is celebrating, surviving the future and what will happen in the near future! I'm glad to call everyone in my group my family...." my dad says as he lifts his cup "To Sophia Peletier! Welcome back! Now let's celebrate!" My dad says as he takes a drink of his cup.

(Sophias pov)

I run towards him and give him a huge hug "thanks Mr. Grimes it means so much to me"

"No problem I'm glad your back oh and here's a little something from me *puts a condom in her hand* just in case carl goes crazy or loses control" he says as he smirks and walks away.

I blush cherry red and walk back over to our little group.

"Hey soph we were just talking about our walk tomorrow uh. Soph why is your face red?" Carl says smiling.

"Um no reason" I say as I blush even redder and put the condom in my pocket.

"Jayden! Are you excited to hangout tomorrow!" Jake says in excitement.

"Yeah I'm ready!" Jayden says while smiling.

*time skip to after the party and there all walking home*

"Hey carl..." I ask him while looking down.

"Yeah? Soph" he says looking at me.

"Are you jealous of me being friends with jake and ethan?" I say walking up the stairs to the porch.

"What! Why would you ask that!?" He says nervously.

"Cause everytime I'm around them u glare at them" I laugh and look at his nervous blushing face.

"Uh.. you could say I'm a little jealous... but I don't like the way that ethan looks at you" Carl says looking around

"Okay Carl but just to let you know we are just friends now we should get to bed we have to wake up early tomorrow" I say as I go inside and sway my hips knowing Carl is probably looking.

*Carl's pov*

I drool as sophia goes inside. God I love her. I walk inside after her and lay in my bed and fall asleep.

Sorry I had to stop it somewhere. And sorry I haven't updated in a while 😅