"IT was frightening!"

Requested/Inspired by prettymileven
Thaaanks!
Normal age
//This includes IT, but there are NO spoilers//
~
"I'm so excited!" Sadie squealed, as their group of friends walked into the movie theater together.

Everyone nodded along and got settled down into their seats.

Millie to the right, followed by Finn, Caleb, Sadie, Gaten and Noah.

Millie inched closer towards Finn and put her elbow on the armrest between them.

"Already scared?" He asked with an eyebrow shot up, and she shook her head quickly.

"I don't get scared..." She leaned her head back against the red seat.

A smirk made its way towards Finn's lips, as he nodded and shifted his eyes towards the big screen.

The movie started just a few minutes later, showing the opening scene between Bill and Georgie.

"Dude, this looks amazing..." Caleb whispered to him and Finn smiled, taking a quick glance towards Millie.

She was eating her popcorn anxiously, her knee bouncing up and down.

He couldn't help it, but let a small chuckle escape his mouth and put a comforting hand on her thigh.

Millie swallowed and looked over at Finn from the corner of her eye.

The movie continued and she would do a little jump at every small movement.

One spesific scene made her spill her soda all over her shirt and Finn bursted out into a fit of laughter.

"Bloody fantastic..." Millie muttered and put her soda back into the cup holder.

He shook his head, grabbed a napkin from his pocket and leaned over.

"You're still not bothered?" He chuckled and dragged the paper across the fabric in a fast motion.

Millie opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by a loud, high pitched scream.

She jumped and gripped Finn's head, pushing him against her chest.

(Oh)

"Oh my- fuck?!" He shouted, earning several stares in their direction.

Millie realized what she was doing and quickly let go of his hair.

Finn exhaled deeply and ran a hand through his curls, trying to fix the mess.

"I'm sorry..." she muttered, scratching the back of her neck with a light giggle.

"Grab my hand next time." He whispered and chuckled.

Millie nodded, taking his hand in hers.

He moved closer and squeezed it tight.

"This is actually my first time seeing IT." She told him, watching the movie carefully.

"Really?" Finn asked.

At her nod, he bit his lower lip with a smile and looked at her from the corner of his eye.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!"

(Finn said that line was improv, and now i'm questioning everything about him)

A deep red invaded Finn's cheeks, as the audience bursted out into a fit of laughter.

(...)

"That opening scene was so creepy!" Sadie said loudly and laughed, as they exited the theater.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." Millie muttered, walking ahead of the others.

Finn took a sip from his Coke and raised one eyebrow.

"You weren't scared Mills?" He asked her with a small smirk.

"Maybe a little..." Millie answered and turned around to face him.

Gaten laughed and added, "Was that before or after you crushed his head?!"

Everyone started cracking up, while Millie crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's not funny, IT was frightening!" She tried to defend herself.

Finn exhaled deeply and moved closer towards her ear. "You'll float too..."

"Finn?!"
~
I'm not proud of this. But i really wanted to post today; Sorry
Have a nice night/day!

~ Emily