He was wearing a messenger outfit back in the old days. "Yeah but my scene is still far away." He answered and took a sip from his can of grape soda.

"You're playing that pathetic boy."

"If you mean by Rolfe, yeah." He took another swig before asking "You know him?"

"Yes, Melinoe took a liking to him…" to his dismay. "I'll leave after you've performed, and since it's the only major scene of your character."

He shrugged. "You can come back before I start."

Hades turned to the woman still running around the stage like a lunatic. "I'll take the offer then." He stood up and headed for the exit. The moment the door shut behind him, someone bumped into him. He didn't move an inch and just looked at the boy on the floor, rubbing his forehead. Their eyes met, and Hades knew he had seen him somewhere before, but where?

The boy quickly stood up and avoided his gaze by adjusting his cap.

He noticed he was sweating profusely, and began to walk around him when he caught his arm and felt him shook. "Pardon me but I think we are acquainted with one another."

He didn't turn to him but said "A-Aga- I-I d-d-don't know what h-human is s-speaking…"

"Really now?" He was about to face him when he was shoved aside and that loosened his grip on him. He could have easily caught the younger boy but decided to let him be, and watched him disappear to a corner. He looked down. On the floor lay a shiny black marble.

__________________________________________

Poseidon felt insecure.

Ever since he came here, he had been feeling that someone, or something, was watching him, and with the dim, colored lights and misty surroundings, it wasn't helping much. Standing among the crowd, he was waiting for Hermes to congratulate him because their group made it to the finals. He admitted he was enjoying the competition, and how the dancers moved to the beat made him want to do the Macarena. But with what he's feeling, he needed to be alert.

One-hundred percent-

"Damian!"

He instinctively turned around and almost changed his weapon if Hermes hadn't stopped him.

"Chill man!" he said, holding the hand with the rod.

Poseidon sighed and withdrew his hand. "I thought you were…"

He cocked an eyebrow. "Thought what?"

Shaking his head, he just said "Nothing. Congrats by the way. You were awesome out there."

His nephew grinned widely. "Of course! Sync said it himself, I'm one of the best! You'll see my awesome meter burst through the roof later on! You'll watch right?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, that's what I'm here for."

Hermes was about to reply when someone pushed him as they passed by. "Hey!" He quickly turned to see him squeeze his way between two people. "Tch. What's his prob-"

"Daisuke, after him!"

Before he could reply, Poseidon was already after the stranger. He couldn't do anything but follow them. He hoped this wouldn't lead to trouble because if it did he won't be able to show his killer moves for the finale. Running swiftly and dodging everyone on his path, he headed out of the gym.

He caught a glimpse of his uncle turning to a corner and dashed towards there. They were now behind the gym and Poseidon managed to trap the boy. The latter had no way of escape with those brick walls and could only cower in fear.