High School

Miami Phoenix High School. Home of the flaming Phoenix. Where hormone raging teens can get the education they deserve while being guided by the finest educators on earth. And we won't stop ourselves from bragging out our high-class facilities. We make sure that your kid is one step away from Harvard. So what are you waiting for? Send your kids here at Miami Phoenix High! Gooo~ PHOENIX!

"If you're not popular, then don't ever show your face here!"

_________________________________________________________

Standing in front of the school building, the boys were not prepared for the scene in front of them. They expected the students to be "prim and proper", just like the students of Plato. But they must remember they were in a different generation. Students were running around, playing, throwing paper towels, and some were enjoying… behind the bushes.

Apollo looked at the others and said "Are we at the right place?"

"Yes. I think so." replied Zeus. "Where are we supposed to go again?"

"It says here to go to the Vice Principals office." answered Hades.

If outside was bad, then inside was not that good at all. In fact, it was worst. The students were scattered everywhere and making a ruckus. Some girls were chatting noisily on one side. Jocks were playing football. Cheerleaders were chanting some gibberish. Someone was being bullied.

It was just another typical day in high school.

"I do not like this place. Must we do this?" asked Apollo.

"It's this or we go back to jail." said Poseidon.

For the last three days, the boys tried to learn all they needed to know before going to school. Hades made a "DOs and DON'Ts" list to make sure the others won't forget what they have learned. He also had to do all the (forged) papers that were required to be enrolled, with the help of Hephaestus. It was hard being the genius in the group.

They went to the designated place. The doors to the vice principal's office were covered with egg yolks and sticky notes. Zeus was about to knock when the door opened to reveal a balding man.

"Whoever did this is in a lot of trouble, you hear me?! And what are you all looking at?!"

Hades moved in front of them and said "We are the new students. We were advised to go here before the start of class."

"Huh! Well at least you know your time. Come in."

The office was quaint. It has a table in the middle full of papers, and the cabinets on the side were full of knickknacks. Pictures of people unknown were lined at the walls and an aroma of coffee can be smelled. It would have been better without the mess in front of them.

"Eight students in one day. Looks like that advertisement really worked. Let's get to business. I am, as you must have known, the vice principal of this school. I am Mr. Weiner, not Wiener and I expect you to respect me behind my back. A lot of hooligans around here keep on sticking a picture of a hot dog behind me, and it isn't that one."

They just stared at him like he was a mad man. He on the other hand took a pile of folders from the file cabinet. One by one, he checked their papers to see if all was complete. "Alright then, looks like everything is here. Hey you, tie your hair!" he said to Poseidon.

"What?"

"Tie your damn hair, here, use this ribbon. Tch, these beach bums." he said while handing him a blue ribbon. He also took some papers and handed it to each one of them.