Invitation

It was a busy day at Mt. Olympus.

Tomorrow night would be the celebration and the creatures were busy with the tasks assigned to them. They were scattered everywhere, scurrying to their destination. Some were decorating the inside of the palace while the others were outside. The nymphs were being instructed by Artemis to decorate the trees and rivers surrounding the place while at the back of the palace, satyrs were going in and out of the kitchen, carrying jars of wine while Pan monitored them.

The kitchen was big and full of nymphs and the preparation of the food was supervised by Hestia. The stoves were full of cooking wares, pots were boiling with soup, and loaves of bread were being baked at the hearth while plates were being taken out and the table at the middle was brimming with food. Fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry, bread, honey, wine and cheese, and the gods' favorite, ambrosia and nectar.

She was in a very happy mood for she was doing what she loves best, cooking. Her brother said to leave the cooking to the others but she wasn't going to miss this for the whole world. The goddess was very kind and loving, who is also beautiful. She is also generous and loved the young ones.

She looked at every dish being cooked, made sure that all was delicious, and chanted a spell in greek to preserve the foods. She wanted the event to be a success and with her food it might even turn out to be better than she thought. She also hoped it won't be like last time…

She cringed at the memory.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Pan. "Your lady."

"Huh? Oh! Pan, what is it?" asked Hestia.

"Where we will we put the other jars? It seems that if we put in more, the kitchen would be more crowded." answered Pan. He pointed at the place where the jars were.

"Oh, yes. Dionysus said to put the others at his storage house."

He nodded. "Thank you my lady. Oh, and I think something is burning."

Hestia panicked. "What?! Oh! My dear, I told you to take it out!"

___________________________________________________________

The great hall was adorned with decoration and round tables and chairs encircled the place. The muses were practicing the songs they were going to play while the graces tried to dance to the tune but were having a hard time due to a disturbance.

At the center of the grand hall were two goddesses who were having an argument.

"No."

"If-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

Athena and Aphrodite were in charge of decorating the inside of the palace. The two were arguing about Aphrodite's idea for the event.

"We are not going to have a pairing game. We are not going to put images of naked nymphs on the walls. We won't be giving away vials of aphrodisiac and we won't certainly request everyone to come here naked." said Athena.

"What about-"

"No. Not even the muses nor the graces."

"But Athena! The party would be boring~!" whined Aphrodite.

"Act like your age. And for goodness sake, haven't you learned from your last party? You made everyone in heat, like a bunch of animals."

The muses, graces, and the others heard the goddess and cringed at the memory.

"I know right~! It was the best party I've ever planned! Everyone was in love-"

Athena cut her off. "In love? Are you out of your mind? We were succumbed with lust, not love."