Disclosure

"Liam, you're here!"

Today was the anniversary of Miami Phoenix High School and things were pretty normal, for now. Booths lined up the school grounds, students were either attending or visiting the stalls, and visitors were scattered everywhere. The activity was nearing its climax as the day came to an end. Most of the people went to the different events held by the school which the younger gods were involved.

Zeus had a hard time choosing which son he should attend to since all of them invited him and was hoping he would come to theirs. But then his favoritism instincts kicked in and chose one without a thought. His brothers teased him because it was so obvious that he would choose Apollo, which he quickly denied and made an excuse that he wanted to hear the boy.

And then there was Heracles cursing him somewhere far away.

He shrugged. "I wanted to listen you play." He was lying of course, because not a week would pass by with him not hearing his son's music back at Olympus.

Apollo wanted to roll his eyes but gave him a genuine smile.

Looks like someone forgot he was the god of truth.

But deep down he was happy since out of the four, he was chosen.

Besides, no one can resist him. "The recital's about to start. Let's get you seated."

The older boy shook his head. "No, no, you go on ahead. I'll be alright." He showed him his ticket and grinned. "VIP, right?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, best in the house." Before he could say anymore, his club mate Monica was calling for him.

"Break a leg."

Apollo nodded before running off to the stage.

Zeus followed the crowd being guided by an usher to the huge tent. He a felt strong breeze and the scent of rain hit his nose before going inside. A storm was coming. He at least hoped this night will end without monsters attacking them.

___________________________________________________

"The hills are alive with the sound of music~"

Hades wanted to kill himself, literally.

The ex-lord of the underworld couldn't take another minute of this "work of art" that the humans had proclaimed. It's not like he wasn't into the performing arts, his taste were directed to the plays presented in the underworld like The Great Fire of London, The Black Death, Titanic…

Yup, those were the classics for Hades.

"My heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds…"

Not this crap.

Ironically, he had seen this show a hundred times. The wife and daughter took a liking to it the first time they watched it, and now every year in the underworld the undead actors would perform this ludicrous play since it was a hit…to the two at least. The rest, if not all, were suffering…then again they were in the underworld…

He already tolerated this year's act, and now he was going to have to endure it yet again?

"Ji-hun."

He turned his head to see Dionysus smiling at him. He was seated near the main doors so if ever his sanity broke, he was prepared. "Shouldn't you be on that stage?" he asked eyeing his costume.