𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It calmed me a bit, and I sobbed again before taking a few deep breaths.

"That was beautiful."

I turned to see Aaron, and I laughed lightly with a slight sob. Wiping at the tears quickly (and removing all the makeup with it), I shook it off and replied.

"Thank you. Ha," I shook my head. "I wrote it long time ago, inspired from a couple I saw when I was a teenager. It wasn't like that originally - I change my songs as I get older and shape them."

He smiled, I could hear it in his voice as I watched my hands shake.

"Are you okay?"

I laughed, almost an unhinged chuckle. "No." I said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world - which it could have been. "They're scared of me. They don't trust me anymore, and this was the place I was actually ready to call home! I ran away when I was eight, because I wasn't wanted, how can I feel ok now when I'm twenty-six, and I feel like that again?"

The tears were back, as well as small sobs.

His pity hit me like a wave, and I ignored it. I think he got the message, and changed the subject. "How did you do that back there?"

"Hm?" I turned to him, wiping a tear and calming myself.

"The fire and water and stuff?"

I nodded. "Ah. It's another royal thing - the moon has weird affects. Besically every full moon I can control the elements." I touched my right wrist, revealing the tattoo. "It's why i have his tattoo. I love controlling it - it's beautiful, but it's threatening so I don't often do it period."

"And the moon tattoo?" He asked quietly, stepping closer.

"I like astronomy, and as a kid when I left home I watched the moon and sun cycles with how time passed. In my home town, time basically doesn't pass - or at least no one has a sense of time. I don't know."

It went silent, and I watched my hands.

He was going to say something, but I beat him to it. I didn't even mean to, but I guess my mind had to rid itself of at least one demon. He could run from me, or stay, and it's how I would act for Falcon Claw. . . Leave or stay.

"Remember how everyone wanted to know about my tattoos, and I said there were some I'd never show?"

He pushed aside my interruption and nodded, humming in confirmation.

I sighed, looking at the sky below the moon and pulling my hair away to reveal the small poppy behind my left ear. It was the only tattoo I had with color.

It was small, with red petals and a green stem.

"I got it when I was twelve."

He looked from the tattoo to my face quickly, shocked at how young I was.

"I ran away when I was eight, but I couldn't take it yet being that young and being alone in the wild, so I tried to stay other places." I rolled my eyes. "Of course with the war, most people didn't want me - until I found a village of vampires who didn't care who I was.