It takes one person

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ben sighed, "I saw you with that guy," he said.

Mal smiled, "Ben..."

"No Mal, I don't want to hear your excuses," Ben interrupted her.

"Ben, did you even hear what I told him afterwards?" she tried again, still smiling.

"No Mal I didn't, and I don't want to hear it either."

"What is wrong with you?" Mal asked, standing up.

"What is wrong with me?"

"You won't even listen to what I'm trying to tell you."

"Mal, will you just leave now, I'm not in the mood for this right now."

Mal looked shocked, "Okay, then I'm leaving. But just before I do... He kissed me on the cheek. It takes one person to do that, so where was I in all that?!" she yelled, before running out the door.

Ben took a deep breath, and ran after her. "Mal!"
-

The obviously option would be to go to her dorm room, but Ben would just find her there, she needed to be somewhere where he would never find her.

She knocked on a random door, to a random dorm room, and a random guy came to open.

"Mal," he said, "Why are you here?"

"Can I hide in here, I don't want Ben to find me."

The guy looked confused, but said, "Um, sure."

"Thanks," she said, and hurried inside. "Um... don't mind me."
-

Ben thought she would probably run back to her dorm room, but she wasn't. Fortunately Evie was.

"Evie!" he said, "Have you seen Mal."

"No, I figured she would sleep in your room," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Um... yeah, I guess she was..."

Evie glared at him, "What did you do now?"

"Can you just help me find her, I need to apologize to her, and find a sudden person to kill."

"Okay Ben, calm down, no one's gonna die," Evie said, "Okay, if I know Mal right, she wouldn't be somewhere where you could easily find her, that would just be stupid, so..."

"She would be somewhere where we never thought she would be," Ben interrupted, "Like maybe in a random dorm room."

Evie looked at him, "And what makes you so sure of that?"

Ben shrugged his shoulders, "Random guess."

"But it could actually be true, let's look through every dorm room," Evie said, heading for the door, "Oh but Ben, don't just go in and ask if they've seen her."

"Why?"

"Because if she's hiding in there, I don't think they would just be like, "Oh yeah she's right here."" Evie said, and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah you're right," Ben agreed.
-

Ben did as Evie said, and actually looked in every room, which a lot of people found weird. But Mal wasn't to be found in a single room, and Evie didn't have any luck either.

"Ben, I think we should just leave her alone. Maybe she wants to talk to you tomorrow." Evie said.

Ben took a deep breath, "Okay."

Evie went back to her dorm room, and found Mal on her bed. "Mal! We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Yeah I heard," she said, "That's why I left that random dorm room."

Evie smiled, "What did Ben do?"

"Acting jealous," Mal said, "And not listening to me. And being a complete jerk. And...."

"Okay Mal," Evie interrupted, "I think I get it."

"Why would he think I would be cheating on him. Like who does he think I am?"

Evie shrugged her shoulders, "Mal, I don't think he thinks that, I just thinks he's afraid it could be true. And whatever happened, scares him, because he doesn't want to lose you."

Mal felt a tear finding it's way down her cheek, "I don't want to lose him either. And I wanted to tell him what happened, but he wouldn't listen to me. I wanted to tell him that I told the guy to back off, because I knew Ben would be jealous if he saw it."

"Jealousy makes people do crazy things," Evie said smiling, "Go talk to him."

Mal sighed and headed for Ben's dorm room. She really didn't want to talk to him. She kind of just wanted to walk in there, and everything would be perfect again.

"Ben?" she asked, and when he turned around, she saw that he was crying. Ben almost never cried, and seeing him do, always shocked her. She ran to him and hugged him.

"Will you listen to me now?" she asked, and Ben nodded.

"The guy kissed me on the cheek, because we've been hanging out all day, but I told him I didn't want you to get the wrong ideas about us," she paused, "But you did."

Ben pulled away from Mal, and looked her in the eyes, "I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know why I acted like that. I know you would never cheat on me."

"No I wouldn't," Mal said relieved, "I would never ever want to be with anybody else than you."

Ben smiled.

"I would never ever want to kiss anybody else than you," she said and kissed him on the lips. "I would never want to do this to anybody else," she said, and tackled him so he was laying on the bed, with her on top of him. And kissed him again. "Never," she said again, and their kiss suddenly turned really heated.

Mal thought about how stupid he was, and Ben thought about how amazing she was. But they both knew they would be together forever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still if you have any ideas for new chapters, I would be really happy to hear them 😊😜