37. Truth or Dare?

Start from the beginning

"Guys, what are we doing today?" Josh asked grabbing some jean shorts.

"We're going to be going to central Rome to see the coliseum and other old stuff," Brendon responded.

"Okay," Josh said as he pulled his tracksuit bottoms off, so he stood there in his underwear.

Oh my oh my oh my.

Look away Tyler, just look away.

A blush creeped up onto my cheeks as Josh suddenly looked over at me and caught me staring. He chuckled lightly as I dug my head into my pillow in embarrassment.

---------------time skip----------------

Mmmmmm. Bacon and eggs or bacon and beans?

I hummed to myself as walked along the ile of food.

It was 7:34 and our whole class were downstairs for Breakfast. The food was set out as a buffet along the marble counters, and I have to admit, it was a hard decision on picking what to eat.

This villa had about everything, and I'm surprised that I haven't tried to completely stuff myself with all types of food.

I finally settled on my food of choice. "Bacon and beans," I mumbled underneath my breath walking back over to the table where all my friends were seated. Well........ All my friends and Josh.

"And then I was like dude, just go fuck her- Oh hey Tyler." Jack smiled looking up at me stopping his previous conversation.

"Hi," I responded sitting myself down. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Jack's ex, Tanya." Alex answered.

"Wasn't she cheating?" I scoffed.

"Yes."

The eight of us sat at the table carried on chatting about whatever happened to come to mind. Pete looked behind me in confusion. "Who's that?"

I furrowed my brows and turned around to see the tall brunette boy walk towards me. "Dallon," I smiled as he reached our table.

"Tyler," he grinned placing a hand on the back of my chair. "You good?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, how 'bout you?"

"Oh, I'm fine," He responded plainly. "How about you introduce me to your group of friends?" Dallon said, his eyes glancing around at everyone on my table. Eyes lingering for a second longer on the certain dark haired boy sitting beside Pete.

"Oh, that's Jack, Alex, Patrick, Ryan, Pete, Josh and Brendon," I said pointing gesturing to each person.

Dallon didn't bother looking at any one else at the table, instead he just locked eyes with Brendon and smirked.

"Mmmm," he hummed tiliting his head to the side. The boy stood up straight before sighing. "Well, I should probably get going now. I have a big test tomorrow in school and I haven't even started studying yet," he chuckled.

Patrick snorted. "Sounds familiar to me," he said looking over and Pete, who pushed him back playfully.

Dallon laughed before walking off. "Bye!"

"Bye!" I called back.

--------------time skip---------------

My feet hurt as I lazily walked along the town streets of Rome. Our class had been walking around all morning doing sight seeing and I honestly felt as if I could collapse at any point.