"Why are you so stubborn!!" He yelled at me as he shook me in the air. This caused me to scream again and I felt myself began to cry.

"I'm- I'm so- sorr-sorry" I said having a difficult time speaking. I was sobbing hard at this point. Tears slid off my face onto my soaked raincoat and Penny. I continued to cry as I felt his grip tighten on my arms. I winced as I felt a sharp pain on my left arm. He had torn into the rain coat immediately inflicting my skin with a deep cut. I felt warm liquid drip down from my arm as I continued to cry in fear and pain.

"Please stop" I begged as I closed my eyes again, too afraid to look at him. The moment those words slipped from my mouth, Penny immediately placed me onto the floor. His hands had now turned back into his soft gloved ones. I whimpered as I stood there in shock. I began to hiccup from all the crying. Penny stumbled backwards, staring at his hands. I titled my head down as I continued to cry.

"Darling" he said as he lunged towards me causing me to flinch harshly. He picked me up once again, pressing me against his chest like a baby. He held tightly onto me as he rocked side by side.

"Stop crying" he said trying his best not to sound irritated. He's never had the need to comfort someone as his sole intentions were to harm in the first place. I continued to whimper on his shoulder as he continued to hold me tightly against him. My arms and legs laid straightly against my body. After a couple more minutes of crying, I felt myself getting sleepy. I slowly began to close my eyes, falling asleep on Penny's shoulder.

I woke up in my bed, eyes swollen from all the crying. I lifted my arm to get up and immediately yelped as I felt pain. I looked down and saw that my raincoat had been torn and my skin was open, blood still coming out. I looked down at my bedsheets only to find them impeccably clean. My sheets should've been stained with puddles of blood from how deep the cut was.

"I've been cleaning it" I heard Penny say from the edge of the bed. I gasped as I quickly backed up against the wall. I looked at him with terrified eyes and he seemed to not like it.

"Don't look at me like that" he snapped as he crawled over to me. I stayed frozen in place and looked him up and down with fear.

"What are you?" I whispered as I held onto my wounded arm.

"I told you it's too complicated" he sighed in anger.

"I saw you glow I saw lights coming from your, your b-" I stammered before he spoke up again.

"I know" he said as he narrowed his eyes.

"Ever heard of privacy?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"Now now dear, no need to cry. Let's forget this ever even happened hm?" he said as he booped my nose. I shook my head no and this seemed to upset him immediately.

"What did I say about being too stubborn?" He scolded as his mouth became a scowl. I shrugged my
shoulders. I looked down to see a pool of blood had now formed in the creases of my rain coat.

"I got it" Penny said nonchalantly as he grabbed my arm and began to drink the blood. I winced as my eyes widened in shock. I opened my mouth to scream but he immediately placed a finger over my lips in a "shh" motion. His eyes looked into mine as he cleaned my jacket of my blood with his mouth. He gulped hard as he raised his head to look directly at me.

"Lemme see" he said as his hand made a 'gimme' motion. I shook my head vigorously but that didn't stop him. He sighed as he literally ripped the sleeve of my rain coat exposing the wound on my arm. I began to pant heavily as he examined it. My eyes went back and forth to my wound and his face. My mouth felt dry and I wanted to faint. He picked my arm up to his face and placed his lips onto my cut. I whimpered in pain as I felt his lips begin to do a sucking motion. I wanted to pull my arm back but his grip was too tight. I then felt his warm tongue graze over the open wound, giving me some kind of comfort from the pain. He looked back up at me before speaking.

"It's the only way it'll heal" he said.

"Nothing will be able to close or heal that wound except for the creature who caused it" he said examining my face. I gulped down hard as I nodded slowly in understandment, my eyes still wide open.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as I continued to nod.

He sighed heavily and looked down at his legs.

"You'll go crazy" he said. I stayed quiet, wanting him to continue.

"If you see the lights, my true form, you'll go crazy and I won't be able to save you from that" he continued.

"That's the one thing I can't save you from" he said as he looked up at me with sadness in his eyes.

"You attacked me" I whimpered softly.

He looked at me, staying silent for a second.

"Don't ever follow me again, don't ask me anything about my origin, and don't look where you're not supposed to, understood?" He asked sternly.

"UNDERSTOOD?" He asked a little louder this time after I didn't respond the first time.

"Ok" I whispered as I bit my lip.

"I just missed you I'm sorry" I said trying to explain to him.

"I don't care" he said.

"You wait for me. I will always come to you, don't ever dare come to me" he said with a deep voice. I nodded my head in agreement. He stood up from the bed as he stared down at me.

"I'll be back to clean that up later" he said pointing to my wound. I looked at my arm and then back at him.

"Stay here" he demanded before disappearing right in front of me. I laid back in my bed, trying to lay my arm in a comfortable position. I let my eyes grow heavy once again, as I fell back asleep, wondering when I'd see Penny again.