Chapter 4

They are wearing exactly what they wear in the second movie except Astrid also has a mask that was shown in the previous chapter! Now on with the story it's still Astrid's POV!

⭐⭐⭐⭐

It was a boy around the same age as me wearing armor and a mask like helmet. But that's not what caught my attention. Standing behind him was a night fury, one with a fake tail. 'It couldn't be...' I thought as I took a step back.

"Who are you?" the boy growled at me as he took a step forward.

"...." I couldn't say anything. I was frozen my eyes glued to the dragon behind him.

"I said Who are you?" I finally looked at him as he towered over even if he was only a good few steps away.

".. I'm.. I'm known as the dragon warrior and also the deadly rider.." I forced out.

".. You? You're the deadly rider? If that's true then do you know who the dragon thief is?" he questioned taking another step forward. I took a step back.

"Yes. I live with her. She's taught me almost everything I know and she only steals from those who forcefully use the dragons for their own selfish desire now if you wouldn't mind I need to get back to my dragon!" I exclaimed as I moved to step around him but this time the night fury stopped me.

"You aren't going anywhere." the night fury growled.

"Get out of my way Toothless. I have to see Stormfly she's injured and she needs me." I growled back only to regret what I said.

"How do you know his name and how do you know dragonese?" the boy spoke from behind me, his growls similar to the night fury. I gulped as I could hear him coming closer. "Well? Are you going to answer me?"

"I don't know what you're saying" I switched back to Norse hoping it would work.

"Don't try to lie to us we both heard what you said." he was now right behind me when something burst through the door to the room.

Hiccup's POV

I was questioning the girl that some of the dragons on patrol brought back when suddenly a nadder I hadn't seen before and Sneaky, the terror Astrid sent a note to me with, burst through the door.

"It really is you!! I thought I lost you guys but then I saw Stormfly in the dragon infirmary and she said you were here!! I can't believe it!!" Sneaky chirped happily at the girl who hugged the small dragon.

"Are you okay!? What happened!? They didn't hurt you did they!?" the nadder I presume to be Stormfly growled.

"It's okay girl. I'm okay." the deadly rider said back in Norse. I was completely lost. But that voice I know I've heard it before.

"A-a-astrid...?" I accidentally questioned out loud. I saw her visibly freeze just as she did when I asked how she knew Toothless's name.

".... H-hey... H-h-hiccup..." she stuttered as she turned to look at me. Sneaky flew out of her arms and over to the nadder.

"Take off the mask." I said to her.

"Fine," she sighed, "But only if you take off yours too." I sighed but chuckled lightly as I nodded and pulled it off tossing it onto the ground.

"Now it's your turn." I said as I gestured to her mask. She slowly took it off and held it by her side. I couldn't help but stare. She's even more beautiful now than she was back then, her blonde hair held in a side braid her crystal blue eyes more vibrant and clear and to be honest I think I just fell for her all over again.

Astrid's POV

After Hiccup took off his mask I stared at him. He was handsome, like really handsome. Back then sure he was cute but I wasn't going to admit that not until a few months after I started living with Valka. His auburn hair is longer and more unkempt and wild compared to when we were still on Berk. His forest green eyes were more vibrant and I got lost in them all over again. After a few seconds he spoke but to be honest it felt like years.

"Now it's your turn." he told me. I nodded as I slowly took my mask off and held it at my side as my free hand lightly rubbed the arm that was holding the mask. He kept staring at me for a few minutes his green orbs staring into my blue ones. When suddenly Stormfly spoke up.

"Not to ruin this wonderful moment but Astrid it's getting late. The dragon thief will be worried and so will everyone else we have to go. Now."