Chapter 8- Axel

(A/N: Hey Guys! I don't know why but, this chapter deleted twice so I am writing it again. But don't worry everything is the same, I'm just saying if it doesn't show up when you are reading, it's because their is a glitch on my computer. Lol k byeee!)

Jay POV

I am home

Finally

I breathe in the "fresh" of the isle and drop my duffle bag on the floor of my loft. I walk around my loft taking all of it in. I go to my kitchen and look at all the rusted over pots and pans. Guess i'll be eating take put for a while.

I walk to my living room and then to my bedroom. My bedroom hasn't changed since I left at all. The bed sheets are still stitched and patched. The lamp light is still broken. But it's whatever.

I decide to walk along the isle, cause, why not?

As I am walking, I get many "Hey Man's" and "Welcome back my friend's" From many different people. I also got some "Traitors" and "Prep Scum" from other people also. A lot of people kinda hate me because they think I am a traitor to the community or some bullshit.

I see my old good friend Axel sitting on the ledge of a roof. Whom I have not seen since I was like 4. Him, Mal, Evie and I were really good friends on the Isle. Carlos hated him. Wait no, Carlos Despised him. And I never knew why.

Anyway I took the stairs and opened the door to the roof and closed it quietly to make sure that he didn't hear me trying to sneak up on him. I go behind him, grab him, and say.

"Empty your pockets, and then I'll empty your boxers." I say in a playful, hard and seductive way.

"Please don't hurt me! I don't have any money! I only have a couple of dollars! Please I beg you!" I turn around and face him and he immediately smiles in shock.

"I mean, if you beg...." I start laughing as he punches me in the arm. "Jesus Axel, have you gone soft!"

"Nah man things have been different since you all have been gone." He trails off.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing man, wait how the fuck are you here. wait no, why the fuck are you here?!?! Man how I've missed you! I haven't seen you in forever! Where is Mal, Evie...Carlos?" He asks laughing.

I laugh too, "I hotwired a car to get here and stole they button that lets down the barriers, I am here because that school is filled to the brim with perfect princes and prissy pink princesses, and that drove me crazy. I missed you too. Mal, Evie...they like it at that dumb fucking school. I don't know how they do, but they do."

"Ok, now whats the real reason your here?" he says

"Huh" I say to him.

"Is it Carlos?" My eyes widen.

" 1. How did you know I was gay. 2. How did you know it was Carlos. AND 3. Just, how tf did you know that I was gay?" I say to him.

He laughs and says "I always knew you were gay. I know you Jay. I'm bisexual, and I kinda had a crush on you when you we were younger. That's why Carlos hated me, cause he wanted you for himself. I also know it's Carlos because you always an him always exchanged "looks of love" as Mal used to say."

"Wait, Mal told you?" I whisper-yell

"She didn't, she just teased you guys a lot. I'm guessing by your silence that Mal always knew you liked him."

I stay silent

"But as I was saying, you can't just run away from yur problems. Whatever Carlos did to hurt you, you have to forgive him. The Isle can't be your runaway to everything that you do.