Chapter 7- Narnia

Carlos POV

What just happened? What the fuck just actually happened? I just lost the love of my life. I just lost the love of my life to Jane, fucking Jane. Three words just replay in my mind. Three words that Jay said when I told him I loved him.

"So do I"

I got to get him back. I just have to. If I don't I am gonna...well I don't know what I am gonna do but it is gonna be something bad. I need to find him. Wait I need to find Jane and break up with her and THEN find Jay. I need to fix this

Jay POV

I walk out the door and run. I dead just run. I don't know where I am going or how long I will be there for, but I still run. I reach the border of the woods of Auradon. I reach to about the middle of the woods, I lean against a tree and slide my back down it. I hug my knees. And you know what I do next.

I cry.

Yea I know big bad Jay is a big softy. But do you know who made me soft? Carlos. Motherfucking Carlos. Yea he makes me feel some type of way, he always start some sort of fucking drama. but you know what the crazy part is? I still love him. And at this point, I don't know why I do. He has Jane to keep him company so why does he need me?

That's right. He doesn't.

So why am I still here, what is keeping me here? Nothing. Literally Nothing. So what should I do? I know, I will leave Auradon and go back to the Isle. Cause that is where I really belong. I don't belong here anymore. So I'm gonna ditch this place and never come back. So I get up from the tree, wipe the tears off my eyes and start walking back to my dorm to pack my stuff. I really hope that Carlos isn't there.

I walk out of the woods and start the Journey to my dorm. On my way I stop at the girls dorm and head to Mal and Evie's dorm. I knock on the door and Mal opens it.

"Hey lover boy, what ya need" She says

"Mal I need to talk to you, It's serious. Are you alone?" She nods her head yes and tells me to come inside.

"What's up?" She asks me.

"I'm going back to the Isle." She stares at me in shock

"For what fucking reason do you want to go back to the isle?" She practically screams.

"Because there is no reason for me to stay anymore, I told you I didn't like it here so why should I stay?" I say.

"What about Carlos?" I immediately tense up at his name and look down.

"Jay what happened with you two?" Mal asks.

"We broke up..." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Why. what happened?"

"He took Jane back, so obviously he doesn't care about me anymore so I broke up with his cheating ass." I say through my teeth.

"I'm almost 100% sure that, that is not completely true. So with that said, I'm think that you should cool down and give Carlos a chance to explain." She tells me.

"No, Mal. I'm leaving. The Isle is where I belong."

"No it isn't Jay."
"Yes it is Mal. Come with me."

"No Jay, I can't come with you." She says

"Why not Mal? Think about it. Living on the isle again. We can rule and have control. We'd be like God's. And plus it would be fun having you back there with me. It would be a best friend adventure on the isle." I say laughing. She chuckles too. "And also, you hate it here, and so do I, So whats the piont of staying here?" I say.

"The point is...I actually DO like it here." She says pointing her finger on my chest. So I get a little--a lot angry and step closer to her face.

I lean in and say "That's bullsit."

She leans even closer and says frustratedly. "No its not! I like it here cause I'm actually doing good here. My grades are decent. I am the girlfriend of a prince who I love very much. Why would I leave that behind."

"You can't actually like it here, Mal." I say.

"I do, and deep down, you like it here too. The only reason your leaving is cause you found an exus to run from your problems. Sure, Carlos kinda screwed up, but so what? Forgive him anyway."

"Whatever Mal, I belong on the isle. My home."

"It's not your home anymore Jay, stay here, work things out with Carlos."

"Yes it is Mal, and don't try to stop me, and told tell anyone where I am."

And after that I left to go to my dorm and pack my stuff.

I can't believe my own best friend Mal doesn't have my back. Like when she thought that Ben cheated on her for Uma I had her back and was willing to leave to the isle with her. But whatever, I see how it is.

I reach my dorm, open the door and angrily grab a random duffle bag and stuff clothes into it. When I am done I close the bag and head out the door. I look at the room one last time before I leave and close the door.

As I leave the door I bump into the one and only.

Carlos.

He looks at my duffle bag and looks back at me and says

"What is that?"

"Why do you care." I was about to walk off until he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To Narnia', NOW get out of my way!" I push past him when he yells

"JAY, WAIT!" I stop dead in my tracks and turned toward him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry for what I did!" He cries.

"Yea, I am too." And with that I walk away.

"Where are you going?!?!" He yells to me. So I turn around while walking and say.

"TO FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME!" And now for real I leave the dorms and go to where the cars and motorcycles are and I hot wire one and get in it. Then I find the button that creates the pathway from Auradon and the Isle and start driving. After about an hour drive I park the car in an alleyway and cover it with a tarp type thing. I walk to my old loft type living space and say.

"I'm Home."