Friends?

New surprises in this chapter nothing to big. but enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

At Lunch-

-Justin's Point Of View- (ohh..)

Kendra is pretty, she seems Nice, but I have no clue if she is a crazed fan.

I walked over to Chaz and Ryan at are lunch table.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I said to Chaz and Ryan.

"Dude have you seen the new girl? She is hot!" Chaz said starring at Kendra from across the room.

"Yes I have I talked to her in math class, I sit next to her. She is beautiful." I said thinking about her. She is beautiful, she just is.

Then Ryan opened his mouth to talk.

"We'll when u guys drool over her, I will be getting some."He said looking at Cassie, the blonde stuck up bitch.

"Really, her? she is a bitch!" I said shaking my head.

"Man, come on. Once then and done! right?" Ryan questioned the most part. "Dude, Ry, don't be a man hoe. ok! now Ima go home, y'all have fun." I said walking off to laughter, I smirked.

"Oh and I forgot. Ryan?" I said turning around, I am about 7 feet away from the lunch table.

" Yeah man?" He wondered what I was gonna say, I smirked.

"If you do, use a condom, k?" I said turning around and walking to the front doors, I smirked and giggled.

-- Kendra's point of view --

Lunch is good, so far I have really no friends. I mean the people here are snuck-up bitches, like just because famous people go here don't mean you are cool. But ya, nobody is worth my breath. That Justin boy is pretty cool. I guess I could try and be his friend. Im not really ready for the rest of the day. I'm leaving.

I stood up and threw away my trash and kept my coke. I walked past a group of boys sitting at the table, two of them was staring, one boy was so cute I glanced a couple times before reaching the table completely. I walked pass the cute boy he stood up and push me to the lockers grabbing my waist a little to tight.

I was scared, and flinched. The boy soon realized that he was hold my waist to tight and released his grip.

" Do you want to hang sometime." He smiled showing his pearly whites and winked.

"Um I don't know." I smiled back, I am still scared.

"Can I get your number?" He said holding his phone out. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it, no password, I dialed my number and added the contact. I saw Justin's number and copy and pasted it to me then deleted the convo. I smiled, showing my pearly whites and put the phone in his left back pocket. I slipped out of his grip and walked towards the ground doors.