Crashing Glass

Hii!! This is a story about -Kidhural- (A.k.A Justin Bieber) enjoy <3

----------------------------------------------

- Kendra's Point Of View -

I walked home from my only-friend, Amanda's house. It is 12 am, my mom is gonna yell at me.

"Where was you?" My mom said.

"Mom I texted you, I was at Amanda's." I said rolling my eyes at the beer bottles on the table, my mom is drunk. Great.

"Your in big trouble, your lucky to day is Tuesday, you have school tomorrow." my mom said pulling my hair, leading me down the hall to my room.

"Ahhh, mom it's Thursday." I said screaming in her ear, as she threw me in my room.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow your dead, come home your your dead." my mom said stumbling over the carpet, heading back into the kitchen.

"Love you too mom!. I screamed, shutting my door. I grabbed a glass Jones bottle and smashed it on my floor. I grabbed a medium size piece of glass and dug it into my arm with out thinking. Blood gushed out if my arm, this hurts like hell. I ran to the bathroom and quickly cleaned up my 4 inch cut in my wrist, horizontal. I jumped in the shower cleaning my body. After I got out i heard the door shut, my mom left. I quickly got dressed in a long sleeve shirt and sweet pants. I walked out if my room. I walked to the kitchen to see she left her bottles everywhere, and I mean everywhere, on the table, the fridge, even inside it is EMPTY BOTTLES, wtf.

I ran back to my room crying thinking about the fact my mom fell down from the beautiful girl she used to be. I wanta run away, move, anything.

I grabbed a bag and packed outfits, I grabbed my charger for my iPhone, and my makeup. I when't to the bathroom and cleaned up my tears. I looked at my self in the mirror, arguing with myself.

Your so ugly. your mom even is ashamed, because she has such an ugly daughter.

--FLASH-BACK--

- 3rd Persons Point Of View-

2 years ago, 1 year after Kendra's dad died, that's when Katieln's mom fell and started her drinking habit.

"Mom?" Kendra said to her buzzed mom.

"What now child!" Kendra's mother screamed at her.

"Am I pretty?" Kendra asked biting her lips.

"No, your the ugliest bitch I have ever meet!" Kendra mom screamed once again, standing this time. Throwing a glass bottle at Kendra.

Kendra dogged the bottle, and ran to her room.

"Bitch! One day I will kill you!" Her mother screamed.

--END OF FLASH-BACK--

-Kendra's Point Of View-

"Ugh. I hate my life." I mumbled out loud.

Why can't my life be like, I don't know, Justin Bieber's life or Some other famous persons life. I'm sure they have a loving mother, and a alive father.

Stafford is a stupid place to be, when I'm 19 I'm moving to La. I'm only 17. 2 years yay!

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Give me ideas!

If you Like this chapter -VØTĒ-

Please and Thanx's.

Bye Beliebers <3

Find me on Twitter or Instagram

Twitter : @biebers_dimples

Instagram : @justin.bieba

My bæs insta : @justinbieber <3

Bye now!!👋

- 3 Reads - 3 Votes -

(^ to continue on the story reach this, I'm checking every day)