New Life

Hey!! It's Me! hope you enjoy, and sorry for the short chapters..

---------------------------------------------

"Wake up you peace of shit! go to school!" mom yelled

"Grrr, whatever! I'm up.." I yelled back. I heard a crash of glass then a scream, then quietness. She passed out, I hope.

I grabbed a baby blue bra, a red tang-top, a see-through white crop-top, and some red and white Surpra's. I quickly straitened my hair, and curled my red-ish tips. I grabbed my phone and realized the time,mom woke me up at 9:30. I'm not coming back here, I don't care what it takes.

I grabbed my iPhone, and entered my uncles number.

"Hello?" Said my uncle, Joe.

"Joe? Can I live with you! Please! I miss you, and plus mom has been drunk everyday since dad died! yesterday she threatened to kill me if I come home from school today. Please!" I pleaded, crying lightly.

"Ugh, I guess you can. but I have to work, so be ready." He said.

"Really! thank you!" I said hanging up the phone, getting ready to leave. I grabbed everything I wanted to take. I heard a beep from out side. Joe was here. I walked outside, put my stuff on the car.

"I forgot one thing." I said to Mark.

"Hurry!" He said, looking at his watch.

I ran into the house, going to my mothers room.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm leaving you, goodbye." With that I walked out of the house and got in the car.

"What did you forget?" Joe asked driving away from my neighborhood, into his, we are still in Stradford.

"I had to say bye to mom" I started, sighing heavily. "forever..." I Ended.

The ride to the school joe was taking he to was mostly silent, occasionally he would get road rage and yell at people in cars. He had to go to work at 12, it was all ready 10:30, and I have to be in-rolled to a new school.

"You are gonna go to one of the rich people school, I know how gradient you are about people." He said glancing at me, turning to a "rich people" school where famous people could be.

"Yeah, ok. What is it so rich that Justin Bieber could be here? please, it's not a rich school." I said joking around.

"We'll it's gonna have to do. I will be picking you up after school, just today." He said turning the car off, and getting out of the car. I got out of the car to. We walked up to the school.

"Hi, welcome to Stradford high. How can I help you today?" The girl at the main office, front desk, said.

"I'm here to enroll, my daughter." Mark said shakily, pointing at me.

"Oh ok,well I need you to fill this out and both of you sign the bottom." She said smiling, handing Mark a pen and a clipboard with a paper.

"Ok thanks!" He said smiling.

Mark filled out the paper asking small questions like, "when's your birthday?" or "what's your middle name?"

After he signed me up it was 11:30.

"She can start today, if you would like." The girl at the front office stated, as Mark handed her the clipboard and the pen.

"Yes. I'm gonna pick her up today, but every other day unless changed she will walk." Mark said smiling to the girl.

"Ok here is a teacher to take you to your class Kendra." The girl smiled. "Have a good day." Mark said leaving.

Me and the office lady walked down the hall, leading me to math class, my 3rd period class. I walked into math with the office lady going strait for the math teacher, Mrs. Carlton. I looked at at the students, I saw a few famous people, like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, not surprised and not a big deal, there just human. Everyone else was like me un-famous just plain out normal, but they all looked stuck up, girls in push up bra's looking all sluty. The boys wearing Baggie pants and shades. I really dig that.

"Everyone this is Kendra. Kendra you can sit here." She said pointing at a desk next to a boy with Baggie pants and shades and a hoodie on.

"Ok!"I said walking over to my new desk. I sat my stuff down lightly on the desk, and I slid in the chair. I grabbed my paper and my pencil and got ready for the questions. I stayed quite while the teacher was dealing with stuff, everyone else was talking. The boy next to me was starring at me, annoying as hell.

"Can I help you!?!" I asked not so happy, to the boy next to me.

I'm tired of calling the people here boy, girl, lady at a desk. It's getting annoying.

"Yes you can." He grinned.

"What do you need then?" I said back rolling my eyes.

"I need to find out who you are." He said pulling his shades down to the tip of his nose, his caramel brown eyes stared deeply into my baby blue ones. I quickly looked away.

"I'm Kendra McClain. I'm 17. What about u, boy." I said looking at his shoes, he was wearing high-tops that wear black, he was wearing all black.

"I'm Justin Bieber, I'm 18. Are you taken?" He said back.

"Are you joking? great, I'm single." I said putting my head down on too of my papers.

"I'm single too." He said looking at me with stupid look.

"What kind of look is that." I sad laughing.

"What look?" He said giggling back.

"For Justin Bieber your funny, I'm surprised you even go to this school" I said gathering my stuff, the bell rings in a minute.

" What, your surprised Justin Bieber gose to a school?" He said standing as the bell rang.

"Yes, I am." I said standing also.

"Yeah, your werid. But anyway, see you around. He said winking at me, walking out the door. I sighed, great stuck in a school with him.