Part two of the origins episode

So I am having this happen before Marinette met master fu in end of season 1 and beginning of season 2.
Season two has not happened yet.
I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Audible gasps went through the whole crowd. Adrein was confused why hawkmoth would have a picture of his mom. He had an idea but refused to believe it. The sene then changed to a small green creature sleeping in a match box. Adrein and Marinette both again recognized it as a kwami. The kwami woke with a start and flew over to an Asian man doing some kind of ritual on a man. "That's the man that cured tikki...." Marinette thought. "Master! Master!" The little green kwami called to the Asian man.  The man laying down looked up and the Asian man explained it was all apart of the ritual then hurriedly pushed the pan out of his little studio. "Master! The butterfly miraculous! I felt it's aura. " The green kwami said. The man put a hand on his chin and said "I thought it had been lost forever!" The man thought. "But master it's a dark aura, I fear it has gotten into the hands of an evil force!" The kwami looked clearly worried. "We must find nooroo and his miraculous. There is no telling what evil will come upon the world. Time to transform. Wayzz.." the man fell over and held his back clearly in pain. "Please master be reasonable. You are...." Wayzz said as he flew to his aching master. "Still young I am only 146. But your right. " the man said as he stood. " we need some help."
The screen went black again signaling another break was in order. The class left the small theater with many questions, Marinette and adrein more so. They were all bristling with excitement for the next part.
Thanks for reading! I am super sorry for not posting for the longest time. Also btw I am excepting characters to go in to the next chapter! Message me with their name, looks, and age and I will include them in coming chapters. Stay tuned!
-TheMermaidBeagle