Chapter 6 Part One

Mulai dari awal

Michael was still watching.

I looked at Michael and saw pain in his eyes. But he still didn't look away.

Then I let go of the hug and started walking toward Michael.

"Hey Cam I need to talk to Mr.Allon about an assignment, I'll catch up with you."

"Okay but don't stay too long, I'll miss you" he said

I walked towards Mr.Allon and he stared walking in the other direction.

"Mr.Allon! Wait," I yelled across the hall.

Then he stopped walking and waited for me to approach him.

"Hey" I said

"Good Morning Ms.Lozano"

"So how are you?" I asked

"Fine."

"You don't look fine to me."

Well yes he did but we weren't talking about the same "fine".

"I mean don't get me wrong you look fine, but you don't look fine. If that makes any sense. Uh wow I'm an idiot. Just forget everything I'm saying and I'm sorr.."

He placed his finger on my lips to quiet me.

And I just stared at him.

Then he smiled.

"You're rambling Natasha. And I know I look fine, thanks. You're not looking to bad yourself." he said winking at me.

I couldn't help but smile.

He took his finger off my lips and walked away.

"Wow" I said out loud.

Wow.

The bell rang and I headed to my first class.

My six classes flew by pretty quickly and soon enough I was back in Mr.Allon's class.

I took my seat and got out my binder for his class. I still had the flower he gave me that night. It's in the front clear pocket of the binder and it looks so gorgeous there.

Cam came behind me and kissed me on the cheek. I then turned around to talk to him and he instantly smashed his lips against mine. Hard.

I wasn't really in the mood to be kissing Cam right now. Yes I like him but all I can think about is the family dinner with Michael. And how perfect that night was.

I was so glad when Mr.Allon finally told Cam to move to the other side of the class. I feel bad for that but lately Cams been really touchy and I need some space.

Mr.Allon took attendance and assigned us book work.

"I'll be walking around the classroom if any of you need help" he said

I opened my book and began working.

Then Mr.Allon approached my desk.

He grabbed my binder and smiled.

"What a lovely flower you've got here Natasha." he said

"Thanks" I said continuing to do my work.

"Where'd you get it" he said smirking at me.

"Oh a friend gave it to me." I said.

He is so adorable when he's trying to play dumb. His face had such an innocent look and it was too cute.

He then bent over as if he was helping me with my work and whispered,

"Well it's beautiful"

"Like you" he added.